Sold [XBOX] WARFRAME STORE | PRIME ACCESS | PLATINUM | PACKS

Discussion in 'Warframe Platinum - Buy Sell Trade' started by Purpledancex, 1/25/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purpledancex

Purpledancex
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    [​IMG]

Greetings! We provide all kinds of BEST service for XBOX
    ✨ Games / DLCs / Top-Ups - anything you can imagine ✨
    I care about my reputation and respect your time

❤️ Enjoy your favorite games and save money by getting them with us! ❤️

[​IMG]

Warframe Packs - comes as Digital keys

Redeem the key on microsoft.com/redeem to your XBOX account and that pack will be added to it

Available packs and price in USD

1. Initiate Pack | 420 Platinum, Nidus Warframe, Boltor rifle, Mods & more! | Digital key --- 11
    2. The New War Resistance Pack | 700 Platinum, Caliban Warframe, Volt Electrolyst Skin, 7-days boosters & more | Digital Key --- 33
    3. The New War Reckoning Pack | 1700 Platinum, Caliban Warframe, Volt Electrolyst, Mesa Projectilyst, boosters & more | Digital Key --- 45
    4. Harrow Prime Accessories Pack 1365 Platinum, Nave Prime Syandana, Templar Prime Suit, 90-days boosters & more | Digital Key --- 43
    5. Harrow Prime Access Pack | 2625 Platinum, Harrow Prime, Scourge Prime, Knell Prime | Digital Key --- 45

Please note that any pack can be activated only ONE TIME per one account

Warframe Platinum - purchasing on your Xbox account directly | Account credentials required for a one-time login

Due to recent changes getting platinum via in-game trading most likely bring your account to suspension

The ONLY WAY to perform it safely is to purchase platinum directly on your account.

So all platinum is purchased as a pack from XBOX store and comes with rare mods that pack include.

You don't have to reach a specific MR, look for Rivens or farm credits to pay for the air in the game.

Amount of platinum available for purchase and price in USD:

2100 Platinum --- 45
    3200 Platinum --- 67
    4200 Platinum --- 90
    5300 Platinum --- 110
    6400 Platinum --- 130
    7400 Platinum --- 145
    8500 Platinum --- 155

After purchase, you have to provide your XBOX ACCOUNT CREDENTIALS and we will purchase the chosen Platinum Pack on it
    Delivery time

Average delivery time can be up to 1 hour when it's my working time

If you need help or have additional questions just /w me
    Looking for XBOX pack/game/DLC/top-up? Feel free to ask!
    Hope for the positive feedback

Regards

#1 Purpledancex, 1/25/22
    Last edited: 1/28/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.