Sold Xbox account with 100,000 Gamerscore, no games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by inku48, 7/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inku48

inku48
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling an Xbox account with exactly 100,000 Gamerscore. Ideal for those who don't need an account that owns many games, maybe because they plan to get most of their games via Game Pass or other means.

I have used this account to play games which I purchase from my main account so it owns no games of its own. All achievements are legitimately earned from Xbox One and Windows 10 games so there are no hacked Xbox 360 achievements!

The account has only been used by me and it has never played online games with others so I'm 100% certain it has never received any bans or warnings!

The Gamertag is very generic but the first time you change your Gamertag it's free so you can easily turn this account into one with a name that suits you! It's very simple to do.

The account's region is the US but this can be changed once every three months so it won't be a problem if you live elsewhere.

The images show that the account has 100,110 Gamerscore but it's a known display bug that happens sometimes on Xbox. The real Gamerscore is exactly 100,000 and the display bug will sort itself out.

I play games to increase people's Gamerscore on other sites and have hundreds of positive feedback so if you need references then I can show you those accounts.

If you have any questions then I will happily do my best to answer them!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. swann

swann
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, I am interested and wondered if you had a social media where we could talk preferably instagram or discord.

3. Lomelo1414

Lomelo1414
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi was wondering if still available! Do you have discord or what is your preferred method of contact?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.