Sold World of Tanks UE Account - 66+ 3700 WN8+ Legendary Boss and more - World of Tanks UE Account EU

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Account' started by doctors23, 1/29/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctors23

doctors23
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    World of Tanks UE Account - 66+% 3700 WN8+ Legendary Boss and more - World of Tanks UE Account
    EU Server

World of Tanks Profiles

65 Tanks in the garage
    1933 Gold
    Heal 20,745
    Silver 15.200.000
    Free experience 23.000
    Very good crew (see screenshots)
    Tanks in the garage:

Level X:
    Chieftain
    Object 780 with a unique 5-digit serial number
    Object 907
    M60
    VK 72.01 K
    T-62 A
    IS-7
    Objection 140
    B C 25 t
    Stage IX:
    E 50
    Obj 430 v. II
    T-10
    amx 13 90
    Gun carrier in Pz. IV
    T-54
    T49
    Phase VIII
    M 41 90 GF
    T-44
    IS-3
    IS-5
    T-32
    M4A1
    Caernarvon
    Rhm-Borsig
    Objection 416
    IS-6
    M41 Bulldog
    TS-5
    Chieftain/T95
    Stage VII:
    Jagdpanther
    Super Hellcat
    Black Prince
    T23E3
    Concept T28
    Level VI:
    VK 28.01
    VK 36.01 H
    T-50-2
    T-150
    T37
    Type 64
    VK 30.02 M
    Tiger 131
    A-43
    KV-85
    M24E2 Super Chaffee
    and 20 other tanks tier 5 and below.

If you have further questions or other photos, please feel free to contact me.

Notes:

Once payment is received, you will receive the account login details. please change all passwords afterwards !!!!!

Account Notes:

All World of Tanks items are the intellectual property of Wargaming.net. I do not claim any virtual ownership of items traded here. The buyer only pays for the time and work invested to reach the above level of tanks. The account, the tanks and the items themselves remain the property of Wargaming.net. The buyer also releases the seller from any claims by Wargaming.net with the purchase of this item.

The buyer is obligated to change all account information such as email, bank account, address, etc. immediately upon receipt of the account information. All information has been provided to the best of my knowledge and belief. I assume no responsibility for typographical or spelling errors. This is an auction within the meaning of § 156 BGB. This means that the highest bidder has no right of withdrawal according to §312d section 4 paragraph 5 BGB (formalFernAbsG). eBay auctions are legally valid purchase contracts (judgment of the BGH of 7.11.2001, AZ VII ZR13/01). As a private seller I do not assume any warranty in accordance with EU law. By making an offer, you expressly agree to waive any warranty claims. The warranty for second-hand goods is expressly excluded in accordance with EU law.
    my discord is akasukinairobi#4520

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.