Selling    War frame account PC Global best deal

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DJ Tiny Rick, 5/20/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ Tiny Rick

DJ Tiny Rick
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Ive been playing war frame since it came out I have all prime war frames I have them all maxed out I have all my mods maxed out I have every mod maxed out even the rare mods anything that’s anything on the game I have that love you maxed out. Period! Hence why I put my name is Tiny Rick here because Rick doesn’t love you around on the show so neither do I That includes like rhino prime frost prime all that stuff if you really have to ask even the cool skins for the rhino prime and love you I have all that stuff for every single war frame that they had available I also have a few of those color palettes to so you can make some really sick love you war frames Also the spaceship and all that stuff all maxed out all that love you I have a few of those skins and love you mainly just color palette stuff you know if your familiar with the game you know what I’m talking about anyways if you’re interested in getting this account just send me a message to get a hold of me on inquiry and send me an offer and I’ll go ahead by all means the clan super huge everything super build I got all kinds of crazy love you dude there’s a lot of that platinum crap they cost money still as well I have a bunch of that stuff to about 900 or 920 of it I can’t remember I’m pretty sure it’s close to 1000 though. I haven’t played it for like a month or so so I’m just gonna get a rid of it now I’m looking for like $200 $300 something like that

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.