Sold VERIFIED DEV BADGE ON YOUR PERSONAL DISCORD ACCOUNT (TRUSTED PEOPLE ONLY)

Discussion in 'Rust Boosting for Sale - Buy Rust Powerleveling' started by <a, 7/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <a

<a
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I will get you this badge on your personal Discord account for $125
    [​IMG]

If you have 40+ vouches I will let you pay once I have gotten you the badge instead of sending the money to a middleman. Once I have 5 customers I will begin the verification process. The process will take up to 1 month, likely less.

If you have between 5 and 40 vouches you can still get this but we will be using a trusted middleman, which you will pay for, to hold the $125 and release them to me once I've gotten you the badge.

The Verified Bot Developer badge is a lot harder to come by now as you can't contact support to give another person the badge anymore once the bot is verified. Which is why I'm offering a spot on my team before verification and then getting paid after I've gotten you verified. That is also why it will take up to 1 month once I have a minimum of 4 customers. Beware of people claiming they can get this done in a day or two as it is most likely a scam!

Team 1: 4 out of 5 slots have been sold! Be quick before this last one is gone!

I am taking offers for the 5th slot, starting at $125! PM onsite or contact on Discord (preferred) to make an offer! I will also be taking offers from people with 5+ vouches for this 5th slot, as long as the vouches aren't for exchanging currency, buying/selling credits etc. The slot will be sold to the person with the highest offer on 08/03 or to the person who offers the BIN!
    BIN = $150
    (a 6th slot may be put up for sale if the 5th slot is sold before 08/03.)

BTC ONLY!

Discord: Elavon#6377 (329993013474492418)

PM or contact on Discord if interested

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.