Pending There are someone give me a fake feedback and trying to ruin my reputation

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Qrypto, 10/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@Jade9x

Did you actually do business with @Qrypto here or is it your speculation he is doing this? We need evidence you did a transaction with @Qrypto.

Jade9x likes this.
  2. Jade9x

Jade9x
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    Are you threatening and bullying me ? Who are you ? What are you involved in this matter ? GO OUT

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Jade9x

Jade9x
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    I have full proof and I sent you in private message from 1 month ago, please check it

4. Jade9x

Jade9x
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    I was scared when I first used Playerup but met a scammer here, fortunately I was warned from Playerup site so I didn't lose any money. He needs to be banned

5. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

@Jade9x
    Is there even any messages between you and me?
    If yes please send us a screenshot that you have talked with me before.

6. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

@Hulk First, you can check it easily that he uses 3 accounts or maybe more i dont know.
    Second, I never dealed with him before and if he proof that you can ban me here.
    He is a scammer & fake, i already reported him to PlayerUp middleman.
    Jade9x ,Pink Rabbit and Princess Gamers are the same person.. And it can be checked easily from your side.

I hope you fix it quickly , @Hulk

7. Princess Gamers

Princess Gamers
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

My Location:
    Are you got Banned on playerup.com ? @Qrypto what a shame :laughing:

Do you dare to answer honestly about this ? @Qrypto FAKE ADMIN/MIDDLEMAN and then stole money

@Hulk you can contact the admin of playerup.com to check about the account named Qrypto (it has been Locked selling function by scam reasons)

a big scammer goes around trying to say other people like scam for to hide his bad behavior

8. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

you commented from both accounts with fake comments in my disputes. You’re fake and @Hulk will find out that

9. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk Please help me, why you give a reply every month?

10. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

Is there any reply, @Hulk? will you take any action or no?

11. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk Can you please end that and ban this scammer who have 3 or more accounts here and remove his fake feedback which he gave me to ruin my reputation

12. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk , Can you please find a solution? He gave me a fake feedback and now he destroy the lords mobile game market , he is trying to scam people . he does not have any account in those theards. and he made alot of replies on his theards to bump it all day. Pink Rabbit, Princess Gamers and Jade9x is the same person. and you can check that easily.
    1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

13. Princess Gamers

Princess Gamers
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Please do not continue to bully other members with such words and actions. If what you are saying is true then they have settled, however that is completely untrue. Don't try to keep threatening others with fabricated words

14. Princess Gamers

Princess Gamers
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    You are showing a jealousy and are trying to harass others. You are in serious violation of Playerup.com rules of use

15. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk i’m waiting for your reply since 2 months.

16. OP
    OP
    Qrypto

Qrypto
    Expand Collapse

@Hulk You wont fix this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.