Selling  Android and iOS  High End The Real Whale account, 445B, max level , max cele/hypo/dim heroes, top tier top quality

Discussion in 'AFK Arena Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by WhaleOnTheShore, 9/18/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhaleOnTheShore

WhaleOnTheShore
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Contact me on discord. Pilot Io#5841

Have you been TIRED of seeing those low end accounts who fake to be the whale?
    Have you considered how much more to spend in order to catch up with those top tier players after spending a grand or so? (10K the minimum just so you know, just each level difference is already around $100)
    Have you been worried about getting stuck in the 2nd place always in your server's arena, and have to be bullied by the 1st place whale all the time? every single day?

I've been playing this first-handed account for so long and it is time for me to move on.

vip 17 almost 18

Best cost price ratio you can get on this whole platform.

My account conditions are in the link below, selling it only for $5000, less than 1/15 of the investment. BEST ROI LMAO.

It is needless to list or boost. The photos are sufficient.

https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=11292269_87857

#1 WhaleOnTheShore, 9/18/22
    Last edited: 9/19/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. trucnguyen

trucnguyen
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hi, I sent you a friend request on discord. Looking forward to hearing from you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.