Suspended Member - muratkayacim

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 7/31/21.

1. Disputes

Disputes
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Suspended Member: @muratkayacim
    Date of Suspension: July 31, 2021
    Reason For Suspension: N/A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

30   0   0

Why was my account closed? for not selling accounts with middleman. You haven't sent my $300 money for months. Why should I give an account with a broker?

3. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

30   0   0

My Instagram accounts have been sold. this is the first. Secondly, there is money that you did not send me, it has been about 6 7 months. why should i give it by car? You are the real scammer. No one to take care of the location. I used to do most of my sales with middlemen. but if I can't buy the pram, why should I sell it? Can you explain this to me?
    I forgot even 6 months 7 months. what kind of fraud is this. You don't give pushchairs for months, then wait for me to drive. am i a candidate?
    You don't give my money and you close my account. this is really fun. I think you are kidding.
    Look, I like to sell through the middleman if your system won't be a problem. I have included dozens of customers in your system. If your system is going to run regularly, I would use the agent. Better for me. I was saving every month. It was a good system for me. But this incident really upset me. If the system improves, I will continue to sell it with the agent.
    If you open my account and pay my money that has not been given for months, I will give an account with the intermediary on your site as before. I sell close to 100 accounts per month. I am not a small seller.
    If you send my money and reopen my account I can resell. The beginning of the month is coming and the sales will be high. It's ridiculous that you ban me. Everyone wants the tool, your old system was great. but it made me angry that you didn't send 326$ money to 5 intellectuals. And naturally I didn't use the tool. 1- send my money 2- reactivate my account 3- confirm my account I have 28 feedbacks in my account. all from the middleman operation. This success should not be wasted. Please do what is necessary.

4. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

months ago you suspended me again. then you told me that the payment will be made and you told me to use middleman. I haven't received a message or a response for months. I still have $326 for you. customers enjoy the products they buy. I can't get my money. If you had sent my money, I would have sold it through the middleman. Why shouldn't I sell? but after you've done this, (not sending my money) why would I use the tool? would you use it?
    I have 28 feedbacks in my account. all of this happened through middleman brokerage.
    The problem is you, not me!
    if you pay my money, reopen the account and make my account an approved member;
    I will continue my middleman sales from where I left off.

5. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

6. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

7. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

Heyyyyyyyyy

8. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

reply please

9. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

10. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

???????????????????????????????????????????????

11. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

12. VipTwitter

VipTwitter
    Expand Collapse

30   0   0

please open my account. Please also pay my fee of 326 dollars that you did not send. Look, I'm telling you again, if you send my money and there will be no problem in middleman payments, I will sell an account with middleman.