Resolved Suspended Member - Alex

Discussion in 'Disputes - Appeal Suspensions' started by Disputes, 4/1/19.

1. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

14   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

3. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

4. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

5. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

6. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

7. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

This is why you're suspended.

You stated you haven't done anything wrong. You're correct you didn't do anything wrong under the @Alex Account but you did attempt to scam others on this @Gangster account along with potentially others. I don't need to repeat what was already said you can find the details of what happened here -  Stole Money - Scammed by Gangster | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.. Due to these actions the team further investigated it and found you were involved in this. Due to the severity of the dispute, all accounts had to be closed. I can assure you we don't want to suspend you @Alex but what you did was attempted to scam someone on a

If you continue to deny that you're @Gangster then we will get no where. As explained already we have tools to detect user accounts and you're wasting time by denying you're @Gangster. If you come clean explain why you did this and how you will prevent this in the future, we can consider an appeal. Instead of begging for a 2nd chance you then proceeded with attacking @Ryan who has done nothing wrong.

As @Admin has pointed out many times, we're a very extremely flexible company to work with and want to compromise and work with other parties whereas other companies just close you down without any reason. I can assure you we didn't want to suspend you @Alex but what you did was attempted to scam someone and you left us no choice but to suspend you. Now it's on you to present a solution to fix this so we can proceed on our end. We're waiting on you, not the other way around. Don't get aggressive and attack our team like @Ryan and instead be professional and present a solution so we can look to appeal your suspension.

Currently we're waiting on you @Alex. Simply put we need the following from you:

1. Why did you attempt to scam that buyer? Explain your full reasoning.
    2. What will be done to prevent this in the future?

8. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

1. I have never attempted to scam anyone under any other usernames I may have had other usernames (x3) In the past but they were never used

2. remove the suspension and keep an eye on my account if anything seems suspicious ban me with no option to appeal

Since my account suspension I’ve still been dealing with other PlayerUp users but directly I found it quite nerve racking as a couple of times i thought I’d been scammed fortunately that wasn’t the case all went well but I don’t want to take the risk anymore

9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

@Alex

If you continue to deny that you're @Gangster then we will get no where. As explained already we have tools to detect user accounts and you're wasting time by denying you're @Gangster. If you come clean explain why you did this and how you will prevent this in the future, we can consider an appeal. Instead of begging for a 2nd chance you then proceeded with attacking @Ryan who has done nothing wrong.

As soon as you can clear this up, sooner we can clean this up for you.

10. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

I have never scammed anyone or ever attempted to do so. it’s clear we’re not going to resolve this so I’m requesting a refund and the rest of the money I’m owed from previous sales.

11. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

17   0   0

I will have to have @Middleman check on if anything is due and they will get back with you shortly.

12. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

@Middleman hurry up

gfo040j+uaERdwyOHQ75EgmdGEbf7r34I0M/HAb2noTurAbVj72S9Rlyv2SJH8rLeXBn28+fYVixqmlU7PG3Bw==

13. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

14. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

15. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

16. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

17. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

18. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

19. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0

20. Alex

Alex
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Seller

14   0   0