Selling  Female  8+ Yrs Old Stylish woman, AP, guest removed, 1 permanent room, created 2014, inventory of 3250 items, tons of o

Discussion in 'IMVU Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by huilr, 12/21/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huilr

huilr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Stylish woman, AP, guest removed, 1 permanent room, created 2014, inventory of 3250 items, tons of outfits, several fursets created, 33k cred bal 7 days Seller After-sales protection.
    PM me before you buy!

This is my personal account that I don't really put myself in anymore so it's pretty much gathering dust at this point, but I've put a lot of time and money into it.

I have a video where I log in, scroll through the entire inventory and show the decorated room (you'll see the locomotion tutorial pop up because I reinstalled the program to take these screenshots), as well as one where I show the avatar card and badge inventory. I will post both after I receive a message.

Below are some of the outfits. Please note, not all outfits are shown here and not everything in my inventory has been converted to an outfit.

my discord is: leonela#2174

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.