Sold Steam 6 digits Acc (sept 2003) - 1 owner - Trade Banned VERY RARE Inventory ST Karambit Fade, IBP +

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by fbbcs, 12/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbbcs

fbbcs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, I am selling a trade banned account of mine, it used to be my main account but its been perma trade banned a while back. Haven't touched CS in years. I played CAL-main and ESEA with it. I was global in CS GO at some point but I don't remember the MM rank it had the last time I used it. Probably LEM or above.

1 VAC ban on record
    2800+ day(s) since last ban
    (cheated in CS 1.6 after I got trade banned just to troll, I have never been a cheater so that was kinda funny to me, I remember there used to be tons of cheaters in pubs, I installed cheats in CS 1.6 and got banned within minutes, I guess VAC didnt work properly back then lmao)

It's trade banned because I used to trade and gamble a lot when skins first arrived and I kept someone who sent me skins without asking for mine thinking it was a gift... it might have been a bug but I guess they thought I was a scammer and got rreported. I tried to get it unbanned by talking to support but it never worked.

It has nice skins on it like:
    StatTrak Karambit Fade (Full Fade)
    StatTrak Butterfly Knife Slaughter
    A bunch of iBuypower Cologne 2014 holos, Dignitas holos and other cologne 2014 holos, keys, sticker capsules and cases
    An AK Jaguar and USP-S Orion with 4 IBP cologne 2014 holos
    and more

Price is not fixed, I dont know how much its worth really. Make me some offers maybe?

heres link to profile but I don't think I can publish my inventory publicly since its trade banned. Contact me and I could show you everything it contains on stream etc. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961406049

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.