Sold Sold

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by MAKdwemon, 2/21/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MAKdwemon

MAKdwemon
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Selling fully functional Minecraft Java-Edition network (1 year old) with website, store, discord server, and premium artwork. The network is currently running and you can see it for yourself (contact me on discord Dwemon#0001). You will have full ownership and access to all files!

Network:
    The network started with a vision. A lot of effort and time was put into the making of this network, leading to unique and amazing experience. The server has more than 5000 unique joins, and peaked at 60 players online at one time. The network has the following gamemodes:
    • Skyblock - Survive on a block in the sky! With pets, custom enchants, challenges, chest shops, and more!
    • Survival - With shops, custom enchantments, 200+ quests, pets, and more!
    • GTA - Grand Theft Auto in Minecraft, with guns, cars and more! Roam around the world looking for loot or hunting for players. Collect guns, make gangs, and much more!
    • BattleRoyale - Fall from the sky, loot chests to get guns and beware of the closing deadly border! Be the last man standing.
    Reason for selling:
    As the sole proprietor of the network, it is getting hard to keep it running. Owning a Minecraft server has always been my dream, and maintaining this network not only fulfilled my dream but gave me one of the best experiences. Though, now I don't have time and energy to work on it, and I want to move on from minecraft, now that I've scratched the last thing related to minecraft off my bucket list. So, I'm selling the server because it has potential and I want it to thrive.

The network has potential, and with a little marketing it is destined to thrive! Throughout the lifetime of the network, we've had many people play, invest, and give positive feedbacks. The network has given the players a unique and meaningful experience, which ultimately made me happy.
    Contact me on Discord to discuss further: Dwemon#0001

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.