Selling  Less Than 5k Snapscore  Email Included  Name Change Available  2011 Snapchat Gold Star Verified Account On Your Desired Username | Quick TAT, No requirements

Discussion in 'Snapchat Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell - Cheap Aged Verified' started by Enthuasiast, 5/21/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enthuasiast

Enthuasiast
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

5   0   0

My Location:
    Copy of Copy of Pastel Pink Minimalist Lifestyle Phone Mockup Facebook Cover.png

Hello Everyone, I am offering Snapchat Gold Star Verification Service where you’ll get a verified account on your very desired username and other details.

All the accounts will come with their one and only Original Email linked to them with no number associated. All my accounts also comes with a Lifetime Claim Back warranty and along with that, you’ll get the most priority support in case any sort of issue occurs.

I can rename and deliver to any available username!
    NOTE - It’s a service done directly through Snapchat rep, and all the accounts i sell are PUBLIC PROFILES, not glitched ones and Gold Star Badge would be visible to everyone, everywhere!

Requirements:
    NO REQUIREMENT AT ALL can literally rename and deliver an account with any available username.

Turnaround and Price:
    I can deliver it instantly with rename, usually in couple of hours.

Payment Method - USDT and Bankwire

Direct Provider, no third-party involved!
    Contact on WhatsApp - +918804579403

Contact on Telegram - @/aficionadox

DM NOW AND LET’S GET YOU VERIFIED ON SNAPCHAT! https://playerup.co/images/emoji/apple/raised_hands.png?v=12

#1 Enthuasiast, 5/21/23
    Last edited: 5/29/23
  2. Ibtilo

Ibtilo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price plz?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.