Selling     SKYBLOCK SETUP - FULL CONFIG | Custom Menu | Custom Island | SHOP GUI | CRATES ...

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Sava01, 8/5/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sava01

Sava01
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    For sale full minecraft server, it's a skyblock!

The server has well configured add-ons to my liking and I believe you will like it too!

You determine the price of the server yourself, as much as you are realistic, as much as I will, it is up to you.

Recently I started selling servers because I have my knowledge about it and I want to sell my knowledge in the best way, I enjoy making minecrat servers, but not while playing it, I prefer to make servers rather than games, because I prefer to do something , not to play and I'm sure of myself. Like I said, I recently started selling so I don't have many positive comments, nor do I ask anyone to give me a positive comment, but I want if a happy customer wants to leave a positive comment for me, do it yourself.

I have all the minecraft servers on offer, and thus I do not have test minecraft servers for them, because it makes no sense to pay a hundred euros each month for test servers, you agree, don't you .. If you want to see the server live, we can do it as follows . You add me to a discord ( _Shinzu_#6598 ), contact me, and you say you want to see a server, I'll call you, and I'll share your screen with a server on fire, and whatever you're interested in, I'll show you.

My Contact: Diskord: _Shinzu_#6598
    Skyblock informations:

Custom Menu, Custom Island, Plugins custom configure, Minions, Shop GUI, Chest shop, AntiBotDeluxe, DeluxeTag, CustomEnchant, and more..

My Contact: Diskord: _Shinzu_#6598 | or mc-market.

Server Pictures:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.