Sold Selling 850k+ subreddit with SFW niche

Discussion in 'Reddit Subreddits for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by sellingsubs, 3/13/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sellingsubs

sellingsubs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello, I'm selling this subreddit I made 12 years ago.

It has a certain niche and is part of a larger network - so it will always have a constant influx of subscribers, as long as you don't f it up. It can be used in a variety of ways in the hands of someone interested enough to do something with it.
    The easiest way for me to say vaguely what the niche is to say that it's words posted as pictures.

You can turn it into a mouthpiece for whatever your beliefs are, far right, far left, idgaf, when you buy it it's up to you what you wanna do.

There is also good scope to push a certain person's words or agenda if you are in control of the sub. 850k is a good amount of people and posts from my sub often reach the frontpage.

There's a good merch opportunity you can setup a simple E-T-S-Y store and link it with printful to do print on demand.

I also think that there is a very good growth opportunity for the sub, 850k is nothing for it, in the right hands someone can easily grow it to 3/4 million and then monetise it heavily.

Drop your discord or telegram if interested and I'll send you the sub's name. (Or in a private message on here).

Price is firm because it's not a ****/nsfw subreddit and because it's all real people. No bots or fake subscribers.

Payment via Playerup middleman, no crypto.

Daily unique visits:128k

metrics.PNG metrics2.PNG metrics3.PNG

#1 sellingsubs, 3/13/23
    Last edited: 3/13/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Aliabdul96

Aliabdul96
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hello i'm interested, please dm me the subreddit name

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.