Stole Money Scammer Alert

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Zapi22, 4/9/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zapi22

Zapi22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: April, 9th 2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $600 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: ronda2092002

https://www.playerup.com/ronda2092002

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal / Amazon Card

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example:

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example:

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example:

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Ronda2092002 trying to scam unaware people added to a group chat to prove legitimacy has a # of people there I assume 1 per account he tries to sell, then proceeded to redirect him to player account to finalize the purchase and he says that he does via PayPal, BTC or Amazon, which I reply that I'll use playerup middleman service, he then dosent want to sell.

Attached Files:

2. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

@ronda2092002
    he was banned from the site

But please only buy with middleman
    If there is a scammer on the seller's site, the money will not be sent to him and the money will be returned to you

Paypal payment is also being followed. Contact support and send the documents to paypal so that it can help you

3. OP
    OP
    Zapi22

Zapi22
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

My Location:
    I only buy from here, the reason of report is that he advertises here and asks not to buy here. Which is a no-no for me.

Store likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.