Scammer Alert - joe-charles

Discussion in 'Disputes - Active' started by Lime Seller, 10/1/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

24   5   0

My Location:
    Username: https://www.playerup.com/joe-charles , this guy is a scammer, he trying to scam multiple people by showing fake feedback & verified status symbol.

He texted me on telegram and he said he wanna buy a youtube channel, i said yes i have available and then i share a channel links

Then he asking a screenshot of analysis of the channel.

I didn’t share because i feel he was using my channel URL & try to scam others.

Then i make a new telegram account and send a message to him, and i said i wanna buy youtube channel then same guy share my own channel URL to me. What a scam , and then i said please share some screenshot

Then he continues texting me ( My old telegram account ) and asking a screenshot. I attached some screenshots here.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse
    Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

24   5   0

My Location:
    He make a fake threads in playerup.com , and he don’t have access any channels.

he just trying to scam innocent people.

10 days before i text him, i need a youtube channel then he said he have available 200K+ subscribers youtube channel, i said how much then he said 1800$ and he accepted payment method as crypto. I said ok i am agree then i said can you confirm the ownership then he suddenly change the behavior and said he need to wait for her teammates. I am waiting for 3 days for ownership proof but he can’t provide a ownership proof.

few days before i make 1 more telegram accounts and i said i wanna buy your channel then this guy share a same channel link & said he have a channel available. And channel price is 1800$, but unfortunately he don’t have channel and he just showing her fake feedback & said he was a trusted & verified member in playerup.com but he doesn’t confirm the ownership proof of the channel.

this guy stolen other user channels URL & screenshots and then share to others.

this guy have a multiple thread and everyday he spamming in youtube thread in playerup.com

3. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    I am going to send some evidence here.

I talk to him by my official telegram account first:
    Here the screenshot of conversation, he share fake URL & fake screenshot.

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    And here the screenshot shows of my 2nd telegram account, i talk to him 4 days later.

first he share me a same url which one he don’t have access of the channel and when i said please confirm the ownership then he failed to confirmation of ownership.

and then suddenly he trying to sell 21K subscribers channel which one he own only,

this guy open multiple thread in playerup.com and scamming lots of people by showing his fake profile & fake feedback.

this guy : https://www.playerup.com/joe-charles

please check all my conversations and take a serious action on this scammer.

thank you.

Attached Files:

Store likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    When I expose him then he change her word and he said he try to resell my channel, what a excuse..

first he doesn’t told me he need a channel for reselling and he don’t ask my confirmation to resell my account and without my permission he share my channel URL to share other’s members & stolen a money.

here the screenshot:

Attached Files:

Store likes this.
  6. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    I have this scammer IP address & all the details.

Store likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    This guy already warned many time by playerup side by spamming multiple post / duplicate posting.
    Middleman Exploitation & multiple accounts.

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    I wish playerup.com taken a actions ASAP.

Attached Files:

9. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    UPDATE: Now this guy blocked on telegram and start deleting all the chats

10. SkippeRR

SkippeRR
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

100   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  11. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

80   5   0

My Location:
    Hi,

@SkippeRR,

I Chat this Guy Butt its want to show me scammer ,, butt my all transition with playyerup middleman platform all is positive feedback no even one is negative,, he wants to show me a scammer and all deals on playyerup he wants to gets,

I know him,, butt i not do a more chat with him and i blocked him,,

Thanks

12. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

80   5   0

My Location:
    SIR,

@SkippeRR,

@Prime-icon is the new seller from india and i m from pakistan two different countries thats make a fight ..

@Prime-icon Sir THis is a just 4 beedback and my almost 45 feedback and works from 3 to 4 years
    ,, how its says i am a scammer ,, stop it please,, Please @SkippeRR, Sir guide him ..

Thanks

13. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    I share all the evidence, proof, screenshots, so you can check

14. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    This guy try to scam lots of people, please check all my messages & screenshots.

15. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    He was sharing my channel link to other person & said he own a channel & try to scam others people by showing my channel link. I attached all the screenshots here

16. Joe Charles

Joe Charles
    Expand Collapse

80   5   0

My Location:
    You have Any Proof? which i scam many people?

You just blaming me. My all buyers gave me positive feedback about me.
    No any person where he said, you scam me.

If you make a deal with me through playerup, then if i not give you any detials then you can blame me.

You just jelaous me. I'm legit seller on playerup on Member Since: 9/19/20.

You Joined:7/10/22.
    You have joined playerup only 1 month ago, and I joined 2 years ago.
    Inflict Blame on any person then you should have any proof.
    Sir, @SkippeRR Kindly action on this person. This Person just blame me and this person is annoying to me.

17. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    Doesn’t matter when i join this site or not, and I don’t care about reviews, please talk about screenshots which one i share here,

you are avoiding to use playerup middleman & you try to sell my channel to someone else.

18. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    Scroll up the chat & check all the screenshots @SkippeRR

19. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    How i annoying to you, lol when i talk to you in telegram & you share fake channels link which one you don’t own & try to resell my own channel to me when i make a new telegram account. Nice trick buddy

20. OP
    OP
    Lime Seller

Lime Seller
    Expand Collapse

24   5   0

My Location:
    One more scam alert from this seller,
    He was sharing a non sense channel link & then he show a 240K subscriber channel which one he don’t own,
    And then he forcing me to pay directly without middleman, and once he failed then her last message is pay half amount first & half amount after receiving the account details.

he was a scammers who is not using any escrow site & forcing to other to pay directly. And if you saw a listing of this seller, he put lots of spam thread in website.

expert scammer & he try to trick me 4 times. What a expert seller ops mean scammer.

he just show off her reviews & scam innocent people. I know a 2 guy who’s scammed for this guy, he scam & then deleted all the telegram chats history like he did it 2 times in my chat history.

I attached latest screenshots here:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.