Selling  High End  2016 ROBLOX Account (Read Description)

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by Lazerrrrrr, 8/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazerrrrrr

Lazerrrrrr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The account's been created in 2016. Voice Chat available. It has loads of accessories and clothing for both boys and girls, multiple animation packs, a limited hair (Beautiful Hair for Beautiful Space People), a lot of offsale accessories and clothing from limited timed events and a Violet Valkyrie worth 50k Robux ($625). The account also has a lot of progress in countless games. Just to name a few, Adopt Me (good amount of legendary and limited event pets), KAT also known as Knife Ability Test (spent over 100k Robux only on boxes, own a few gamepasses and loads of items), Bloxburg ($1.5m mansion and nearly every gamepass owned), Driving Empire (every car owned, great amount of pricey limiteds fully upgraded, $51m+ and every gamepass owned), Jailbreak (millions of money, expensive cars owned and BOSS gamepass), Arsenal (lvl 285, nearly everything owned) and many many more. You can load up any game and there can be progress done in it. If you're interested, feel free to message for proof and more details.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Jamie094763782

Jamie094763782
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    How much robux is in the balance
    Can I have proof that you own the account
    And what is the name

#2 Jamie094763782, 8/24/22
    Last edited: 8/24/22
    enocheeeeee likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Lazerrrrrr

Lazerrrrrr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Apologies for the late reply, The account's username is ItsMrLazer. There's 0 ROBUX on it as of rn (going down in price because of it) and for proof of ownership, add my discord, Lazer#6666, because the site isn't allowing me to send any pictures tho they're less than 1MB.

#3 Lazerrrrrr, 9/26/22
    Last edited: 2/16/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.