Playerup kept my money it never made it to seller

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by spartan09, 11/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartan09

spartan09
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: November 20, 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Buyer Spartan09

3. Total Transaction Value
    $25.75

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: SuabyNukleofil

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: AMEX

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example didn't get that far

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: didn't go that far

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: never made to contact information

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below.

Y'all should have refunded my money when the seller never replied. This has been an awful exhausting experience. I need y'all to refund my money this is on y'all. The sellar never got the money y'all kept my money and I need it back asap

Home
    Unverified Member
    • Show online status

[​IMG]

HomeConversations>
    Buyer - Need MM Assistance Pre Middleman Order Startup - Transaction ID: 6754638930

Change Order Status Unread Star Delete Change Live/Default
    1. [​IMG]
      Thank you for using PlayerUp.com to secure your order. We have received your buyer submission form:

Sellers Username: SuabyNukleofil

Buyers Username: spartan09

You Purchased: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=11092222_20753

What is the next step?
      Your order is being reviewed. The next step is we will create your private conversation ticket with you and @Middleman and 3 way conversation ticket with you, @Middleman, and the seller. Once the private and 3 way conversation ticket have been created, this ticket will close and we will instruct the seller to release the account information to you. Once you have logged in and taken full control of the account, we will release the payment to the seller.

How do I complete verification?
      Your order could be delayed if verification has not been completed. If you have already been verified, then you aren't required to be verified again. If you haven't been verified, please complete this Verification Form. If you have problems uploading the file, please e-mail the file to [email protected] with the subject of the email as "Buyer Verification".

Middleman, Friday at 2:59 PMReport

2. [​IMG]
      I was wondering what do I need to do for me account

spartan09, Saturday at 8:17 AMReport

3. [​IMG]

Thank you for using PlayerUp.com to secure your order. We have received your buyer submission form:

You Purchased: https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=11092222_20753

What is the next step?
      Your order is being reviewed. The next step is we will create your private conversation ticket with you and @Middleman and 3 way conversation ticket with you, @Middleman, and the seller. Once the private and 3 way conversation ticket have been created, this ticket will close and we will instruct the seller to release the account information to you. Once you have logged in and taken full control of the account, we will release the payment to the seller.

Your order could be delayed if verification has not been completed. If you have already been verified, then you aren't required to be verified again. If you haven't been verified, please complete this Verification Form. If you have problems uploading the file, please e-mail the file to [email protected] with the subject of the email as "Buyer Verification".
      I have submitted verification several times

spartan09, Saturday at 4:13 PMReport

4. [​IMG]

What is the next step?

spartan09, Saturday at 4:15 PMReport

5. [​IMG]
      What's going on with the order I have paid I have verified I am in a conversation with all the of us what do I do now

spartan09, Saturday at 4:15 PMReport

6. [​IMG]
      This message is to inform both parties that spartan09 has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Need MM Assistance
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The buyer is requesting tech support assistance. While waiting for a middleman agent to reply, please write and describe a full lengthy question with as much detail as possible so a middleman agent can assist you properly when they reply. If you have already written a response, then no further work is required and a middleman agent will respond to this ticket shortly.

Middleman, Saturday at 9:58 PMReport

7. [​IMG]
      I have been trying to buy this for a while and have no response from the owner but noticed a conversation on sellers page that looked like they may have made transaction else where after I already bought it and I don't know how to go about doing any of this because I am new. I just need a refund so I can buy it else where if he already sold it. But if not then I would very much like to finish this business transaction. Thank you middleman!

spartan09, Saturday at 10:50 PMReport

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

• The 3 way ticket isn't active yet
    • The seller hasn't delivered any items yet to you
    • Your order is still under review right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.