Sold ONE AQ3D Custom Weapon Code

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D Accounts | Buy AQ3D Account' started by carouseltim, 5/22/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carouseltim

carouseltim
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling ONE AQ3D Custom Weapon code that is still in development, weapon art is in its last stages of revision. Please READ through thoroughly.

- If you're interested, PM me on Discord for more details. No further information will be provided here. My Discord: Flexion#3918

- For obvious reasons, drop your Discord in the thread BEFORE approaching me on Discord, else do not expect a reply from me there. Thank you so much!

- Be prepared because this item ain't cheap, it's a custom weapon variant after all. Only PM my discord if you're serious about it. No negotiations - the highest price will prevail.

- Payment via Paypal will be made first before the code is released to you. PLEASE, PLEASE STAY AWAY from this thread if you are not comfortable doing so.

- Will be sold to the buyer who offers the HIGHEST PRICE when the offer-making window closes: 19TH JULY 2021, @1100 hrs [EST].

- All current highest bids within the offer-making window will only be disclosed to you on Discord. Do not bother asking for the current bid here.

- For any buyer who has already approached me on Discord and reveals any current bid/figure on this thread, your future bids will no longer be entertained regardless of the price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    carouseltim

carouseltim
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    That's so cool! Unfortunately, I see you've built up quite a terrible reputation for yourself on Playerup. Besides lurking around on multiple threads, it'd be advisable to fix that nasty reputation of yours first, perhaps you might finally find a buyer for your custom codes. Cheers! :D

3. Aryan1212

Aryan1212
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   1   0

Lol u are a virgin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.