Selling  OG 2009 Roblox USER SELLING EVERYTHING ON ACCOUNT / WHOLE ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Roblox Items for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Item' started by Kingpixels, 5/29/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingpixels

Kingpixels
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Heyo,

I'm an OG Roblox user that joined back in 2009. @ kingaman1234

I remember when tix used to still be apart of the Roblox "economy" and when they released the first gear item.

I'm no longer an active Roblox user. And my account still has many valuable digital items, such as the coveted "Clockwork's Headphones" , "The Classic ROBLOX Fedora", and "Valkyrie Helm", to name some.

[​IMG]
    I am at a point in my life where I seriously need cash to survive. I cannot turn to my family. I have no one except myself to rely on.

This is an offer inviting you to check out my account inventory, everything on my account is available for purchase.

I would process these transactions safely through PayPal Invoice, to reassure everyone involved that they will receive what they pay for and can dispute the transaction if something goes wrong.

I am serious. I need help. I know these digital items have great value and I know I can sell them.

I would use that money to buy groceries, pay bills, and fill my gas tank. No cap.

Perhaps someone on this forum would like one of these legendary hats? Or any of the fabulous rare gears or faces on my account?

[Everything is available for purchase.] @ kingaman1234
    Here is my Rolimon's account value overview : https://www.rolimons.com/player/2297600

If you're interested in any of my items or would like to make an offer on my entire account, reply here, or DM on Reddit (@Kingpixels), or DM on IG (@Kingpixels)

Or if you'd like to help me in another way. Please point me in the direction of where I could securely sell these valuable digital items for real cash.

Any suggestion at all would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• User.png
      User.png
      File size:
      107.1 KB
      Views:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Whooty

Whooty
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

hey do u have discord ill buy somehats an ill go first

3. OP
    OP
    Kingpixels

Kingpixels
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My Discord is > Kingpixels #4955

4. Rihanna Clarke

Rihanna Clarke
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, sir what is this? Why are you selling your Roblox account for $20,000? Do you know how much things you can do with that amount of money instead of trading it to people? Yes, I know you aren't a active player on the platform, but there is in no way I am paying that amount of money because likely you think this price is somewhat has something to do with your expensive items on there. I do not think anyone will ever pay this amount of money just because you SERIOUSLY meant "OG account". No thank you.

5. Rihanna Clarke

Rihanna Clarke
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I am in no way disrespecting you. I know you struggle a lot with bills, but this isn't an excuse for your Roblox account. I think it's fair you can lower the price to a rate at 75% or lower. In all honesty, this isn't worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.