Buying NEW SERVICE for account sellers!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Power Leveling' started by Nemunas, 6/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemunas

Nemunas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

65   0   0

My Location:
    [​IMG]

Hello,

recently i was asked by several people if i could help them with sale of their SWGOH account. Yes i can! upload_2020-6-23_15-41-42.gif

Reasons why it would be useful to you:

- I have lots of positive feedback so buyers are more inclined to buy from me;

- You can forget about sale of account and play the game as usual until the day account is sold. I would write an add about your account and put on account trading websites, update them, constantly bump threads, deal with potential buyers and so on.

- There will be no disputes of sale, that is buyer will not be able to get money back from you after for example 6 months (as is in Paypal case).

- Money can be transferred directly to your bank account, cash pickup place or send to any payment system you wish (very useful for those who dont have access to Paypal like for those who live in Turkey, Belarus, etc)

- If you want to keep your old Google account and sell just the game - i will move SWGOH to new Google account for FREE (value $20-$40)!

Interested?

Contact me here or at Discord: Money4game#0466

My Discord server: https://playerup.com/mRpPpDT

My Facebook group

Do you have a SWGOH account and want to upgrade to better one? Contact me!

I also buy SWGOH accounts! Pay in cash right away!

P.s. I also provide service of moving accounts from old Google account to new one!

In order to help evaluate what Top arenas are worth i would like to remind what 900 crystals daily from to arenas cost if bought at shop:

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. fearnly

fearnly
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    How do you move the account from one Google account to another? I was told its not possible by EA Support

3. OP
    OP
    Nemunas

Nemunas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

65   0   0

My Location:
    I can move account for $20 or teach you how to do it yourself for $40.

4. tartarik

tartarik
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Man, you need to improve you English first, and then to offer to write an ad (not an add) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.