Never Delivered 100k Followers- Well beyond the proposed time frame for delivery.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Hanzo, 11/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: September 30, 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $412 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Amirhossien69

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    NA

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    NA middleman was used

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Whatsapp- phone # +989916045821

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I purchased 100k followers from Amir- almost 2 months ago. Stated delivery time, which was included in the chat log of the middleman deal, was 2 weeks or less. It is now November 16th, 2020, and I have only received 16,000 of the 100,000 promised. Amir requested that I confirm delivery ahead of time, so he could use the money to pay for the followers. I included this dialogue on the middleman deal in the event that the followers were not delivered... Here we are almost 2 months later, and the followers were not delivered.

I uploaded a variety of screenshots from the middleman deal- to confirm that I am not fabricating Amir's false promises. I have been more than patient over these 1.5 months, and Amir has the audacity to request even more patience from me. At this rate, followers will take close to a year to deliver-- NOT NEARLY 2 weeks.

I am requesting a refund for the remainder of the balance.
    I paid $412 USD for 100,000 followers, which equates to $4.12 per 1,000 followers.
    Since 16,000 followers have been delivered- 16,000/1,000= 16x $4.12= $65.92 worth of followers have been delivered. This means that $412-$65.92= $346.08 USD that is still owed to me. I would like a refund for this remaining balance. The chat dialog is below, and I also included me and Amir's conversation from yesterday, November 15th via WhatsApp.

I hate that it has to come to a Playerup dispute, but in light of recent events- it is clear that it will be quite a while before I receive what I paid for, and I am not sure that there is much trust here anymore.

- I can file a dispute via PayPal for this middleman deal, but will only do so if necessary. Requesting immediate assistance by Playerup Mods and Help.
    Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.09.47 PM.png IMG_0282.PNG IMG_0283.PNG IMG_0284.PNG IMG_0287.JPG IMG_0286.PNG Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.09.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-11-16 at 12.10.06 PM.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
  3. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

4. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

He bought a 100k follower for 400 I told him it takes time and he has to wait!
    This is not my problem, I did not work for a few days for a negative in my profile!
    It started today!
    He has to wait

5. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    Evident in the chats- Amir said the delivery time is 2 weeks or less. I have been more than patient and have allowed 3x his projected delivery time.
    It’s been a little over a month and a half.. which is 6 weeks, and only 16,000 of 100,000 followers have been delivered in 6 weeks. This is not remotely comparable to 100,000 in the promised 2 weeks. At this rate- it will take 37.5 weeks for completion. I have been more than patient, but enough is enough.

6. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

6k+   0   0

i explained to him
    Either he has to wait for it to be completed or I have to create new pages and get one of them!

He has seen that I got into trouble with that # and he created this group and got money. He thinks I am a witch and I print money with a machine!

I see no reason for him to form this group. I talked to him on WhatsApp and told him

#6 Store, 11/16/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/16/20
  7. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Well enough!
    what to do now?
    Do you have a better solution than waiting?
    I have no money even $ 1 in my account!
    You know my problem!
    I even took $ 250 of my black family 1 1 month salary به and gave it to him!
    You have to wait for it to be completed. I did not work for 1 week because of this!

8. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    The seller has not offered me a reasonable solution besides waiting.
    I am not waiting any longer- as I have already waited for plenty of time.

Stop acting like a victim and like your clients owe you something. This is not a case of empathy. I do not owe you patience, or extra time. Even though I gave you 3 times the amount of time that you requested.
    Contrary, you owe me $346.

@Help - please review this dialogue. I have said what I needed to say, and expressed my concerns and desired solution.

9. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
  10. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

i gave the necessary explanations!
    If you want to speak, no problem!
    Nothing will be sent to you when my account is blocked!
    I officially went bankrupt and I have no money
    If you calm down by suspending me from your site, I have no problem, I have no hope for work anymore.

11. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I'm tired!
    I wish we understood each other a little more, goodbye

12. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    The seller claims that they do not have $1 in their account. If he was paid out this $412 USD for the 100k followers he was supposed to deliver, then that means he did not commit my payment to my followers, and he used the money elsewhere. In either situation, Amir has been dishonest.

13. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Well you are right!

I'm ready to be suspended

I hope you calm down with this

14. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

Also read my WhatsApp messages

15. OP
    OP
    Hanzo

Hanzo
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

My Location:
    Maybe stop misleading your buyers and taking advantage of them- and then trying to act like the victim after the fact... If you have anything to say to me please say here. There is no need to communicate via whataspp.

I am still waiting for replies from moderators on this site.

@Help

16. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

i told you I spent the money in the follower submission panel and I can only send followers!

Your submission was delayed due to the panel update, and I explained to you that the submission will start again tomorrow!

You can wait if you want!
    If you can not, it is not my problem!
    I do not have money in my account to send to you
    I spent this money on the panel and can only send followers!
    @Help

17. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I have no more conversation with you
    I wanted to do bigger things together
    But you do not deserve to do them!
    And you are pressuring me in bad financial condition!
    And this does not work

There is 1 way to wait for them to be sent!
    I sent about 17k!

18. maki.exe

maki.exe
    Expand Collapse
    Makisha VIP Account
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

849   0   0

So here we go again...

@Amirhossien69 So ur saying him to wait? He even confirmed ORDER BEFORE HE GOT IT. That means he trusted u alot. If u know how Middleman work he dont had to confirm it till he got a followers. And u still acting like a victm? He even waiting almost 2 months and still didnt got anything? I would suspend u last case. But lets see what other staff will say.

19. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I sent about 17k and then the panel was updated and it took a while
    I told him that his post will start tomorrow!

There is no other way but to wait!

20. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse

6k+   0   0

I am not a bank to print money and send it to him!
    And I said I have no money right now!
    Must wait and followers will be sent
    It was a little late and I'm sorry about that!
    I did not tell him before the start that they will be sent immediately, I said that they will take time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.