Resolved Negative feedback from who never bought anything from me

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Jamieee, 11/25/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    Jamieee

Jamieee
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    How can you use another person's proof to blackmail...if Otis jax scammed you then why attacking me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

We're investigating this reported issue. Will have an update for you within 60 minutes.

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@Otis jax is suspended.

- The items otis is selling are high risk and it's clear the seller is evading MM services because either the accounts he are selling are cracked or because he can't fulfill the delivery. Either way too high of a risk for us to allow otis to continue selling here when he is refusing to go through the process of selling securely.

The feedback above doesn't support that @Jamieee is connected to this person. However after conducting an audit on your account @Jamieee we can confirm you're affiliated or are @Otis jax and trying to disguise it. For that reason your account has been closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.