Sold NA account with 22 SSR (Incluides all 4 support Caster), 66 SR (incluides all full free) and more

Discussion in 'Fate Grand Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Fricklopez, 10/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fricklopez

Fricklopez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello there!

Im here to sell my personal account that been using from time ago at Master Level 140.
    It counts with 22 SSR, 66 SR, and others lower stars limited.

The SSR servants are: Modred, Okita Souji, Orion, Nikola Tesla, Gilgamesh, Altria Summer (NP2), Tamamo Summer, Aquilles, Ozymandias, Anastasia, Waver, Merlin, Skadi, Tamamo Caster, Cleopatra, Shuten-Douji, Minamoto-no-Raikou, Amakusa Shirou, Jeanne Alter, Edmond Dantes, Okita Souji Alter and Meltryllis.

On the side of the SR, it counts incluiding all full welfare until now, NP5 and at MAX. Ascension or with the items to get those to their MAX. lvl. And not at less it have a Lancelot Berserker at NP3, that can be used for easy 3 turn farm with Kaleido at MLB and Skadi (thats the metod i been using since i got her).

In the side of the CE, counts with some useful at MLB, like Mona Lisa, Chaldea Lunchtime, Golden Sumo, 2 copies of Golden Captures the Carp, the already mentioned Kaleidoscope and the others from the events.

Talking about Skills, it counts with 15 Servant Full Skill Level, 13 are SSR, incluiding the support servants (Tamamo and Altria Summer only lacks the second ability to have them all to the max).

The storie line is in Lostbelt 2 cleaned, and all free quest cleaned, but has a lot of rank up quest left from servants that have up 2 quest, obtainig around 60 quartz for that way (counting with the mission rewards of course).

And not at less, the notable items:
    • 135 Quartz
    • 10 Summon Ticket
    • 6,372 Mana Prism
    • 2 Rare Prism
    • 367 Golden Apple
    • 109 millions of QP
    • 11 Crystallized Lore
    • Almost 800 4 Star Exp
    • 9 Holy Grails (Jeanne Alter, Okita Alter, Edmond Dantes and Skadi full grailed, Jeanne Alter with 2000/2000 of fous)
    • And a lot of Ascencion Materials obtained from years of playing
    If you are interesed or want more information, find me on Discord: Eulo Fermin#0728

Here are some pictures of the account.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.