Sold Mostly FPS Games Packed Origin Account (Other Games too, Check Desc.)

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Mithrandill, 5/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mithrandill

Mithrandill
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello There o/

I decided to sell my Origin account because I don't even play anything from it. I want to use the money as cash or redirect it to some other games of mine

I will give you account and the mail address (I changed it to a middle mail adress so you can change it to yours after the trade) (You can change any data with the account Country,Language etc no problem)

Games in the account:

Anthem - Battlefield 3 - Battlefield 4 (All DLC) - Battlefield 1 (All DLC) - Battlefield Hardline (All DLC) - Battlefield 5/V - Dead Space 2 - Mass Effect 2 - Medal Of Honor:Pasific Assault - Star Wars Battlefront (Deluxe Edition) - Battlefront 2 - The Sims 4

BF4 BFH BF1 BFV and both Battlefronts have a lot of progress in it.

For Price 25 USD I need some money and I just want to get this account out of my hand, I can accept Paypal, playerup purchase or Battlenet Balance.

message me from here or Dscord Shenn#1373 - You can message me anytime, tell me to check my messages if I dont respond within 10 minutes from site please message me from Dscord.

#1 Mithrandill, 5/16/22
    Last edited: 5/22/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Mithrandill

Mithrandill
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    If paypal you go first, If not (which I can understand np) -player-aauctions- site or -epic-npc- middleman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.