Selling  Modern Warfare Damascus, Obsidian, or DMULTRA on all guns

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare Power Leveling for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW Boosting' started by m0ca, 5/20/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0ca

m0ca
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    BEFORE YOU BUY CONTACT US FIRST

WE ARE NOT SELLING ACCOUNTS, WE UNLOCK THEM AND SAVE THEM AS BLUEPRINTS

CHEAP D.A.M.A.S.C.US. OBSIDIAN OR DMULTRA CAMO UNLOCK SERVICE [MW/WZ]

This Service is for Weapons CAMO!

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

WE UNLOCK DAMASCUS OR OBSIDIAN on all weapons {excluding launchers and knives} USING OUR TOOL, THEN SAVE THEM AS BLUEPRINT

Our service allows us to save custom weapon variants with your selected camo permanently to your armory, these will be visible to everyone in the lobby.

Why should you pick us?

- We are using only private paid tools that have been deeply tested and have experienced no Bans or Shadow Bans until now

- For our service you don't need the full version of the game, meaning you can only have the free version of the game and we will still be able to get you Damascus/OBSIDIAN.

- Top customer support

- Lots of Experience of Selling Digital Goods / Selling COD Services for over a year now.

CAN I purchase if I’m on console?

Yesssssssssssssssss, follow the step

PS: Create a Blizzard/Battlenet account and connect it to your Activision Account.

Xbox: Create a Blizzard/Battlenet account and connect it to your Activision Account.

Discord: lil toad#9857

A considerable amount of money and effort go into the production of these accounts, so please do not offer a ridiculous price as it will be auto-declined.

We are also available to help out with any after-sales questions or tips, you'll be able to contact us at any time either through eBay Messages or (preferably) If you give me a new level 1 account youll most likely get shadowbanned, which means u cant play until 7-12 days.Discord

Things to Consider

-If you give me a new level 1 account youll most likely get shadowbanned

-I can change or update ur guns for a special request within 24 hours

-Oh, and NO REFUNDS!

[​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.