Selling  1 Week # Merc Services Uncollected!!!

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kboy585, 7/9/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kboy585

Kboy585
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hey Fellow MCOC Players

I am a current MCOC players looking to help other people progress in the game without doing all the grunt work. A little background about me: I am currently working on my second and third account to uncollected and decided to give the opportunity to help others while I grind out the game. I am a recent graduate and have a ton of times on my hands due the pandemic. The purpose of offering services is to help pay for the enormous debt I accrued during college. I am really new to this so I am offering services at a very # rate.

TO BE COMPLETELY TRANSPARENT I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OR INTEREST IN STEALING OR KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNTS! I have two of my own I am working on.

*In any case you feel uncomfortable I will keep an open communication on progress or you can always recover it by doing “Forget Password” and Kabam will sed you a temporary password to your registered email address.

Services:

1) Becoming Uncollected: $20 (Act 4 completed) or $50 (Fresh or still on Act 4)

Being uncollected has great benefits such as upgraded daily, free crystals, arena crystal grandmaster crystals, being able to play monthly Uncollected Event Quest etc.

With my help, you can enjoy the craze and benefits of MCOC early.

*Expectations: I will not complete 100% exploration

Results vary depending on energy level and refills

More services will be available as I progress to cavalier.

Transaction Procedure:

After receiving your payment (through PayPal) and game account details, I will complete the task in the shortest time possible with regular updates

For discussion, please send me a private message here or chat in one of the following apps:

Discord: kboy585#3025

Line: kboy585

Thank you in advance for reading all the way through and have a nice day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.