Selling   MapleRoyal Vote NX Bot

Discussion in 'Maplestory Private Server Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by shlumiel, 8/29/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shlumiel

shlumiel
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello everyone, I'm happy to release a new tool I created to automate your voting process

https://gtop100-auto-vote.com/

[​IMG]

## Who should use this tool?

People who try to vote abuse on MapleRoyals is becoming harder everyday, you need to make sure there is no connection between your main characters to your vote abuse accounts, since if you caught you will get ban across all the connected account, so you must do it only if you are sure in what you are doing.

This bot automation is just the beginning of a complete process, but when you setup the process this tool helps you to scale

In general, this tool will vote for all your accounts from a different IP address which means there is no connection between the vote abuse account to your main accounts.

This BOT will vote once every day for each account you added.

## Notice

This is a paid tool (very cheap just to coved maintenance cost)

You are more than welcome to join our community on Discord where I share all my tips and tricks on how to successfully vote on MapleRoyals and potentially make unlimited NX and convert it to mesos

## About my journey

I've been vote abuse on MapleRoyals for over 2 years, I was able to generate over 900 million nx which I generated over 2,700,000,000,000 mesos (2.7 trillion mesos)

## Short explanation on how I vote abuse

I created many accounts and lvl up them to a minimum lvl 15

I've added them to the tool, the tool is voting for all of them on daily basis without getting detected

and I buy AP resets/Sell nx for mesos in freemarket

for more detailed explanation and tips, join our Discord server, details below.

Easy upload_2022-8-29_19-41-3.gif

## Discord server

https://d i s c o r d . g g /KJPymZ93jk

just remove spaces

If you have any questions, please let me know [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.