Selling    M

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Orlando Moloney, 7/18/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orlando Moloney

Orlando Moloney
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello all, up for sale is my ESO account for the PC/NA Server.

I've put over 5000 hours into this game and its time to move on, hoping I can find an owner who will still get some use out of it. I am the original and only owner.
    The account has 8 Maxed Toons, 15 Character Slots, A Crafting Toon with 400 Skill Points, Former Emperor, Godslayer, Tick Tock Tormentor, Gryphon Heart and Immortal Redeemer.
    Priced at $599 this is a steal.

I was a dps main but have a lot of the required tanking/healing sets and all pvp sets for both stam and mag. Even the new ones such as Bahsei's Mania. It comes with the Blackwood and Greymoor Chapters, and all associated mythic items such as the Harpooner's Wading Kilt.

With hundreds of collectibles and other items, this is the perfect account to transfer over to pc. PM Me on Discord Dolan#8188 for more information,

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Orlando Moloney

Orlando Moloney
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Z

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.