Sold Lvl 58 strong account

Discussion in 'Empires & Puzzles Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by JayT420, 11/29/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayT420

JayT420
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi I'm selling my lvl 58 E&p account. Just no time for the game anymore I haven't played in 2 months. Tons of money and time invested in this account with a very deep roster. Able to maintain good titan hits and stay on a top alliance easily. This account is ready to grow and explode even bigger as well. SH lvl 23 Most buildings built alchemy lab, and hunters lodge ect. Almost all buildings top lvl. Ask questions for more.
    Tons of items, ascension mats, flasks and lots of emblems. And enough gems right now to change your name as soon as you get the account. Good high level troops with ability to raise level even higher very soon, see pics for details. Lots of the best heroes in the game very solid deep roster. Easily beat all events and challenges with ability to event rank push.

Amount of 5* completed (25) Purple:5 Yellow:5 Blue:5 Green:5 Red:5 Amount of 4* completed (25) Purple:5 Yellow:5 Blue:5 Green:5 Red:5 Amount of 3* completed (46) Purple:9 Yellow:9 Blue:10 Green:9 Red:9

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    JayT420

JayT420
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    Here's roster pictures

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.