Buying  Level 95+  iOS Looking for Hay Day Account - Above Level 300

Discussion in 'Hay Day Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SMALL FARM, 11/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMALL FARM

SMALL FARM
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello,

I am looking for a Hay Day account above level 300 with preferably small barn and silo capacity as it reduces the price (I am not setting a price but kindly note that I am not willing to pay crazy prices such as 1500 dollars).

Please let me know if you have such a farm: [email protected]

You can also write here if you wish but please note that I do not check the site regularly.

Payment: I prefer PayPal (I do not share my identifying documents with any company that is not an "institution" under the supervision of the state or emanation of the state and that is not bound by the (privacy) laws. In addition to such identifying documents being used by anyone, I see many examples of the exposure of the identifying documents of persons (e.g., payment account info) by some companies including this one on some pages (e.g., Trust Pilot), which is a clear violation of law and a risk for persons)

Thanks.

#1 SMALL FARM, 11/19/20
    Last edited: 11/19/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.