KennyG lied and stole my money

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by MustafaG, 3/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    March 8, 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $120 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Kenny G https://www.playerup.com/kenny-g
    @Kenny G

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    BTC

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    3LRdhch8PMSuiJcmmy9kLw8svr9fKzAGod

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Telegram: kennygrandy

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I purchased a $120 Facebook Business Manager verification. I asked him how long it will take to verify the Business manager - he told me 1-3 days. I trusted his words and bought the $120 FB Business Manager verification though BTC, because he didn't want to do it through PlayerUp Middleman. Now suddenly after I paid him he sent me a message where he says that fb got some changes so he will stop the verification for a bit. I asked him what him kind of changes facebook has - no answer - I asked him how long it would take - no answer - I told him that I have to know it immediately - no answer - I told him to send me my money back - still no answer. And that's why opened the dispute against him, because I think that he stole my money.

I uploaded you the Telegram chat between me and him.

-

IMG_1304.PNG IMG_1305.PNG IMG_1306.jpg IMG_1307.jpg IMG_1308.PNG IMG_1309.PNG IMG_1310.PNG IMG_1311.PNG IMG_1312.PNG IMG_1313.PNG IMG_1314.PNG IMG_1315.PNG IMG_1316.jpg IMG_1317.PNG IMG_1318.PNG IMG_1319.PNG

#1 MustafaG, 3/10/21
    Last edited: 3/10/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Kenny G suddenly contacted me after i opened the dispute and told me that he is suddenly able to upload the documents. I immediately saw that as suspicious because the day before he told me that he definetly cannot upload the docs and that the service stops because of facebook. Since he told me that he is suddenly able to upload documents i thought that he is uploading fake documents to put me still because i opened the dispute here in PlayerUp.

Now after a couple of days i see inside my Business Manager that the documents he uploaded were declined.. I contacted him and told him that. He says that they declined the documents because i removed his access from my BM and that this is the reason for the decline (wtf?) - Since there is no proof that something near as that exists inside the Facebook rules he has to send me my money back. I mean it is obvious that he tries to find a reason to not refund me.

Kenny G has to refund me because of the following reason:

1. He promised me a service that I did not receive.

2. He has a 7 days money back guarantee.

3. His excuse to not refund me is invalid since he first told me that i should not remove him out of the BM after i already sent him my money and after i already gave him access (I would have never ever purchased from him if he told me that i'm not allowed to remove him)

4. There is also no proof and no rules inside the Facebook guidelines that Facebook is going to decline documents if a person inside the Bm gets removed, which is btw pretty unlogical to think that. So he tries everything to find a reason to not refund me.

4. OP
    OP
    MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    The Telegram chats between me and him:

Attached Files:

#4 MustafaG, 3/14/21
    Last edited: 7/4/22
  5. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

tagging @Kenny G for the last time or i'll be forced to take action against your account.

6. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

334   16   0

My Location:
    hello @Help
    @MustafaG is a less responsible buyer and dont respect my selling and technical policy
    let me summary the case easily for u

7. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member

334   16   0

My Location:
    1. @MustafaG messaged me for buying business verification for his BM (Facebook Business Manager)
    2. i received his order and payment, then i added his BM to my facebook profile, prepared the business document and upload document to Facebook for reviewing.
    3. Because Facebook is sensitive and the its algorithm is very complex, i told him just wait for facebook reponse and no need to do anything.
    4. He asked me about removing my profile out of the BM because of suspicious issue bla bla bla -> i already warned him don't do it because this action will affect to reviewing process of Facebook algorithm, and he agreed with me that dont touch to my profile until the reviewing proces is completed by Facebook.
    5. After 1-2 days, he removed my profile without any announcements, at that moment i can't the BM is under review by Facebook algorithm, the reviewing process is not completed yet. Then i messaged him about it and can't guarantee for any result by Facebook in this case, because customer didn't follow seller's process and just want to do by their way.
    6. i think that customer have to take responsibility for what they did. They can't ruin the seller policies just by doing whatever they want.

So:
    - customer shouldn't do things by the way they want that without announcements, because it will affect to work perfomance and time of sellers.
    - if customer followed step by step of my process,then im able to take responsibitlity for it if having any issues. i think u will agree with me @Help

8. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    finally, $120 is not big money but i just want customer will be learned more about responsibility and respect.
    Thanks and waiting for your decisions @Help

9. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    btw we're diff timezone a bit, and i don't work on sunday as well, so sometime it will slow abit, thanks for your sympathy

10. OP
    OP
    MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Kenny G

1 - There is no proof that Facebook has a rule that they decline business documents just because someone was moved out of the Business Manager. That is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard. There is in fact no connection between the reviewing process of business documents and removing someone out of the Business manager. Look inside the guidelines, ask a facebook worker, ask mark zuckerberg himself - everyone will say that a rule like that does not exists.

2 - You first recommended me to not remove you out of the BM after i ALREADY send you my money and after I already opened the dispute here on PlayerUp. You are talking about buyer responsibility but you never ever mentioned something like that, because you knew that I would have not purchased from you then. Where was you seller responsibility in that situation?

3 - Most of the current "BM verification service" seller are saying that currently most of the documents will get declined by Facebook so the "BM verification service" is not that reliable and good as before. You know what's funny? Even you told me that - on the 10th March you texted me with the following messages:
    "hi bro"
    "fb got some changes"
    "so the service will temporary stop a bit"
    (Screenshots are attached)

So you yourself said that Fb got changes that cause you to stop the verification service. Why have you uploaded documents if you knew that "fb got some changes"? You knew for yourself that the chance that my BM will get verified with your documents is very low, because of the new changes of fb, but you still uploaded the documents. So again where was your seller responsibility?

4 - You market your products with a 7 days guarantee so usually you have to send me my money back without any questions asked.

Kenny you knew from the beginning that the BM will not get verified. I asked you if I can purchase the BM service though your PlayerUp product page, but you immediately said "please don't buy on playerup" I asked you "why not playerup? they have middleman service" then you told me "playerup is a scammer, they never send money to me". Your Payoneer & Skrill didn't work because you wanted me to send you the money through BTC because then I cannot take the money back when the uploaded documents get declined. (Screenshots are attached)

Conclusion:
    You market your products with a 7 days guarantee, but you don't stick to it - You knew that fb got some changes, but you still risked it and uploaded the documents - You said that removing you out of the Bm is the reason of the decline, but you never showed any proof - You told me that PlayerUp are scammer, so I send you the money through BTC - You are talking about buyer responsibility, but you never ever, not a single time showed any seller responsibility.

Please send me my money back to my BTC wallet: 1EYsNzH3CnRZqRE3TBKpmK2tiVKQddQvx5

Thank You

Attached Files:

#10 MustafaG, 3/15/21
    Last edited: 3/15/21
  11. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

@Kenny G if this is true then all of the arguments that you pointed out against @MustafaG will become invalid.

12. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    im sure that u will know what's true or not true @Help, and i follow 100% your decision.
    so just write your final decision for this case. and both side will follow your decision okay?

13. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Based on the evidence that he initially provided upon opening this dispute then i'd say you need to refund @MustafaG since you never did mention about those information that you pointed out prior to when this dispute was opened.

14. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    ok i'll send back $120 to mustafaG BTC wallet: 1EYsNzH3CnRZqRE3TBKpmK2tiVKQddQvx5

15. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    i made a cashout MM balance and send $120 to the address above

Attached Files:

• 123.png
      123.png
      File size:
      104.2 KB
      Views:
  16. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    btw @Help, could u make this transaction faster?

17. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

18. OP
    OP
    MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    @Help Thank You for your fair decision. I appreciate your objectivity.
    @Kenny G I did not receive the BTC yet.

19. Kenny G

Kenny G
    Expand Collapse

334   16   0

My Location:
    @MustafaG middleman will send u money, i already made a request to your btc wallet

20. OP
    OP
    MustafaG

MustafaG
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    (@Kenny G)

@Middleman Could you please send the $120 that @Kenny G requested you to send to my BTC wallet: 1EYsNzH3CnRZqRE3TBKpmK2tiVKQddQvx5

Because i never received the $120.

I appreciate it - Thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.