Selling   HS STANDARD COMPETITIVE ACCOUNT | 500 RUNESTONES, 115+ LEGENDARIES, META DECKS

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kaser, 4/25/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaser

Kaser
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello!

I'd like to sell my account, because I have to sell my PC for personal reasons and I'm selling all my gaming accounts bc of that.

This account was created near Goblins vs Gnomes DLC.

Region: EUROPE
    (I can help you if you want to change regions on Battle.net with answering the few security questions.)

Original owner of the account.

I've purchased the Murder at Castle Nathria mini-set and Return to Naxxramas mini-set (30€ for both), both Festival of Legends pre-order bundle (130€ for both) and purchased 8000 runestones so far. (Festival of Legends collection: 245/263) I also bought some legendary-pack bundles (Festival of Legends Bundle (Rank 1 and 2 both), Legends of Sunken CIty Bundle, Legends of Nathria Bundle, Legends of the Lich King Bundle = ~100€). I currently own the Festival of Legends Tavern Pass (at lvl 39).

I've also purchased CODs on the battle.net account (MW2 and Cold War) and also spent money on them, I have several skins and bundles purchased.

Current standard meta decks you can play with this account:
    Pure Paladin (~65% winrate)
    Blood DK (~63% winrate)
    Overload Ragnaros Shaman
    Overheal priest
    Hero Power Jailer-Tony Druid
    Rainbow DK
    Cagehead DK
    (with 1-2 crafts you can also play the top #2 and top #3 Frost DK, Undead Priest, BigSpell Mage, Control Priest, Control Warlock, etc.)
    And so much others

I currently have 2160 dusts, 100 gold, 43 cardbacks, 12 hero portraits, 1 coin skin, 500 runestones (been playing since screenshots)

Have a lot of gold, diamond and signature cards!

Account currently at plat 9 (standard)

HS Replay collection link: https://hsreplay.net/collection/2/57048927/ (sometimes buggy and doesnt show all the cards I actually own, idk why)

This collection doesn't seem that buggy:

Price: 75$, but I'll happily hear any other offer.

For any questions and offer feel free to contact me. Im online 16-18 hours a day!

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.