Selling  Facebook  High End Hero Wars, Easy Bronze Cups

Discussion in 'Hero Wars Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by YogitheBear, 7/13/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YogitheBear

YogitheBear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    If you are looking for an account that will start you out competing at the highest levels than look no further. Currently on server 68 in a gold guild, could easily join any of the gold league guilds though. with the 3.37 million hero power getting first ranking in arena and grand arena is an easy task. Owner of the chain arena frame for 15 times in first place as well as many other unique frames and avatars. Currently have 29 bronze cups from tournament of elements,1558 best rank so far, 1.61 million titan power with 6 star water and fire totems, 3 star earth. All pets at 130 and 5 star with axel at 6 star, 5 at V2 with axel very close to V3, other 3 at V1. VIP level 15, over 700k points. Will consider serious offers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Voodzhero

Voodzhero
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Great but please show us some pictures from your account:D

3. OP
    OP
    YogitheBear

YogitheBear
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    3.7 million hero power and now have 6 star water fire and earth totems

4. nextesla

nextesla
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

2   0   0

My Location:
    I sold my 2 accounts and I never got that money.
    I gave all my bank information, but no one ever contacted me. People paid all the money properly but this scam site kept the money and I never received it, it's been more than 7 months and no one ever replied to 1 message. I have sent dozens of messages and I have started sending them everywhere if only to warn other people about this scam and thieving website.

Now they marked me as ,,high risk'' user, is that because I am asking for money you stole from selling my accounts? This website is a scam, with no support and they will steal your money as they stole mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.