Selling  500+ Members  2020 or Newer  Games GothamNetwork

Discussion in 'Discord Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell | Established & Aged' started by OnlyRedOpps, 8/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyRedOpps

OnlyRedOpps
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Gotham Network
    • Survival/Skyblock/Bedwars/Prison/Spleef

What I am actually selling

https://playerup.com/n8cedM2h with over 350 members and GothamNetwork.net a fun and fast-growing server with lots of loyal members.

Some statistics

The server has been proven to be able to run with 400+ players with 19+ tps. The codebase is expandable, stable and well-designed and built.
    -with over 100 plugins including a vulcan anti cheat.

20gb of ram 60$ a month

Why I'm selling

My life is getting quite busy again recently and I wanna make sure my loyal members have a good server still.

Who I'm looking for

A nice, chill person who has an idea of what they are doing. I would also like the purchaser to keep on the current staff team, as they are very dear to me and KNOW what they are doing. I have known some members for a while now and they REALLY know what is best for this server, you would be extremely foolish to not take them on board and listen to them. We are like a family and everyone gets along very well.

Contact

Please contact me via discord OnlyRedOpps#4015

You may bid or ask questions via the thread, however I will also be accepting private offers so you are free to send those, again via email is preferable.

If you have any questions please contact me or leave them below.

Selling Info

Currently there is no set starting bid or BIN price, I am just accepting bids and offers and will make a decision based on what I receive.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. GpapG

GpapG
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Add me: twackout#3570

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.