Sold Fifa 22 original PC account Mbappe 3 million coins / Weekend League Bloqueados

Discussion in 'FIFA Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by nistols, 11/28/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nistols

nistols
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Welcome to my auction

This is an Origin account on which the full version Fifa 22 Ultimate Edition (new price € 79.99) and a team with a market value of approx. 3 million coins are available.
    Exchangeable players in the main team: Mbappe, Messi, Mendy, Renato sanches, ... etc .. except for Bruno Fernandes all are exchangeable.

Furthermore, there are several 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 players in the club that can be exchanged and exchanged, so nothing stands in the way of the upcoming SBC's (Squad Building Challenges).

There are also enough contracts and objects such as chemistry styles and manager leagues.

The account is currently in Division 3 Rivals (Good Rewards) and the Weekend League has been successfully activated.

After the successful transfer of funds, all account data will be passed on to you so that you can change it to your desired data. This happens on the same day.

Payment via PayPal friends or crpto

If you have any questions, don't be afraid, I'll answer you as soon as possible.

The account and the currencies it contains remain the property of EA Sports

You are only bidding on the playing time used as well as the full version of the game and its content.

Since private sales no guarantee and no return. Read discription.

Transfer market freeze active.

my discord is :
    ministo#2766

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. David0

David0
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    can I pay in 4 weeks? so yes could you please keep it reserved for me

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.