Sold FIFA 20 PC Account with 15m+ Liquid Coins and high rated untradable cards

Discussion in 'FIFA Ultimate Team Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Talha08, 6/30/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talha08

Talha08
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi Guys,

I want to sell FIFA 20 PC account having 15m+ liquid coins (13.5m shown in picture + 2m worth of tradables in transfer market as shown in other picture) along with high rated untradable TOTSSF/Icon cards in Club. I will sell this complete account for 375$. The account has no warning/ban and webapp in unlocked.

Complete account details including origin/primary email, password along with backup codes will be provided to you.

If you have any queries or offers in mind, please feel free to DM me.

Pictures of account are attached in below link:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. TopperzDK

TopperzDK
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    got 120$ on account, thats my offer, minus whatever playerup charges for the deal to happen

3. MacAttack356

MacAttack356
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Highly Interested in your offer. Please send me a message on discord atMacattack429#4984 if that’s ok. Thank you kindly. Hope to hear for you soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.