Selling  Europe  60+  EU BDO 6x Guru Lifeskiller mainly account

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Emyfonte, 5/6/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emyfonte

Emyfonte
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey! Now it's time to sell my 10k+ hours massive project. And for it to become your baby. All the boring endless work out of the way.
    I'm selling because a new job irl demands too much time to enjoy this wonderful account properly.

It's the game Black Desert Online by Pearl Abyss EU, Original. I'm the original and only owner ever.

A lot of info to cover - The account has everything you can wish for.

Owner of a max size guild with 100 active members. That will be yours along with the discord server, if so is wished.

Chars:
    Lifeskiller char is 62+ with 2600~! Skillpoints.
    6x Guru of which a few is G40+. And the rest is high for their respective category.
    Also 7 & 8th guru is not far away ;)
    18 chars, which 17 of them are lvl 60+
    10 of them have their own complete gear set with around 220-250 AP, to be used as boss alts, rift killers and so on.
    Also have a dedicated grind char (witch)
    Have 2x full sets of weapon exchange coupons available.

Like mentioned have a unicorn, high end stats and all skills.
    Advanced carrack (LT boat for the best bartering) With full +10 green set.
    Archeology map is grinded and finnished, there's so many fun & good stuff you can combo it with the al accounts CTG to make some crazy optimized plays. Or to just bounce around the map as u wish.
    This is very general info, if you wish to grind a bit more (274k will let you grind most places in the game decently"Agris") Or that you'd like to dive into more pvp immedietly, you can simply liquidice random materials in storages for about 100 bil, and have a endgame set ready. Without destroying your lifeskill gear at all.

If you want/need more info, you need only ask and I shall answer. contac me for playerup DM or write me to discord:
    Em.fonte#5044

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Palker635

Palker635
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

6   1   0

Added you on discord

3. Mcralfs

Mcralfs
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    is still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.