Selling  PS4  1-60 Minutes CHEAP TRIALS RECOVS

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Items for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by BossCompService, 5/27/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BossCompService

BossCompService
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Yo =)
    i used to recovs for everything related to comp. And now im back doing it for Trials Of Osiris with guaranteed flawless and the prices is
    Im putting the prices down on almost all Trials recovs. Here is the new prices:
    30 USD for 1 character flawless
    45 USD for 2 characters flawless
    and 65 USD for 3 characters flawless.
    45 USD for a Confidence card.
    40 USD for 10 wins on a flawless card and if you want a flawless before the 10 wins it will be 60 USD in total.
    this is only on PS4, once you payed, you send me your login info, then i will let you know before we get on your acc. You dont login in while we are on your acc. Because then we have to start over and once we are done with the recov we will let you know.
    if you think im a scammer you are welcome to send me a message and i will give you evidence about that im legit.

Best regards =)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: BossCompService Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.