Selling  Other Rank  Android and iOS  High End  Level 150+  Original Owner (Yes) Call of Duty Mobile Beginner Account. I offer a CoD Mobile Account from Germany. All items for the

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODM Account' started by temblora, 9/16/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. temblora

temblora
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Call of Duty Mobile Beginner Account.

I offer a CoD Mobile Account from Germany. All items for the account were paid for via a German Google account. So this account is not a "cheap crate account" where the region is actually Turkey, India or anywhere else. Therefore, there is no need to worry that the region will suddenly change and there could be problems.

The account has the legendary weapon "PPSh-41 - Emberwing". It's a very nice weapon with one of the (mmn.) nicest kill effects in the game (pic 2). The opponent burns up into a burning phoenix and you can hear the scream of a phoenix (or an eagle). In addition, the account has the legendary KRM. This account was my second account. I mainly played soldiers on the account with the "Firebrak - Feuertruppe". I got the legendary weapon from this account because it goes perfectly with this skin. Therefore, many other items such as a parachute, wingsuit or other weapons are also suitable for this soldier.

I mainly played Battle Royale with the account and the PPSh-41 weapon is really a perfect all-rounder for that. You can also use it at a distance, but it's a great weapon especially from the hip, in close combat. On the one hand, this is because it has a good Time2Kill, but it is also because the standard version comes with a fairly large magazine.

I also did some box draws. For example, I really wanted the talisman (which you hang on the weapon) "Dragon's Eye". This looks like "the Eye of Sauron" from the Lord of the Rings movies and goes perfectly with the legendary weapon and the Firebreak Skin. I also drew the epic "ASM10 - Direct Heat". This is a skin where the flames are burning (/moving) all the time. Also fits class to the skin. Of course there are still one or the other but I would like to mention the AK-47 skin "signal marking". This skin is veeery rare, at least I've never seen it on anyone else before. And I think it looks really good, it just has this signal / barrier pattern, but full of blood splatters - I love the skin.

All in all a very nice account. After the purchase, the account will of course not be sent by parcel. After the money has been received, I will change the email address and password of the Activision account as instructed by the buyer. After that, the buyer can log into the account himself and change the password (email too, of course) as desired.

Kind regards
    my discord is :ninko#5831

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.