Sold Boosting 5000 to 7500 trophies, grand challenges, classic challenges, global tournament

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Boosting for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by gasparzinhod, 9/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasparzinhod

gasparzinhod
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

10   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi! I'm a Clash Royale player who has been playing the game for four years. My personal best is 7722 trophies. I have gotten 20 wins before, and I have lots of experience. Here are my rates:

5k to 6k trophies: $4.5 dollars/100 trophies
    6k to 6.6k trophies: $5.5 dollars/100 trophies
    6.6k to 7k trophies: $6 dollars/100 trophies
    7k to 7.5k trophies: $10 dollars/100 trophies. (7.5k trophies usually guarantees a top 1k finish)
    Grand Challenge 10-12 wins: $8 dollars
    Global Tournament 12-15 wins: $11 dollars
    Classic Challenge 12 wins: $6 dollars

Of course, we have to look at your cards and card levels before accepting the boost request!

You can pay through here or you can contact me on Discord and pay me through PayPal for a faster start. My Discord is Hog#2600.

Enjoy!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Bockboo

Bockboo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey I was wanting to buy multiple and have you boost me to 7000 do you think I should make an offer of them all combined or do a whole bunch of separate offers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.