Selling  Asia  25k+ Members  Entertainment  Admin Access Anime Facebook Group for sell

Discussion in 'Facebook Groups for Sale - Buy Sell' started by Alifaziz23, 1/12/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alifaziz23

Alifaziz23
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Anime Facebook Group for Sell, available in english languages. Do whatever you want, that group is you.

Benefits

#The Group in private setting, that mean you can upload hentai or whatever.
    #Do whatever you want, bully someone, insult someone, block or banned someone or kick someone.
    #invulnerable from any Facebook actions. Trust me, I already make many racist insult but still no any action be made by facebook to banned the group except delete the post.

Unbenefits

#You can't setting to public because of FB staff lame excuse. But who needs open public property anyways.
    #The group members is ******* toxic and bad, but this is you chance to bully, to insult or kick them! You can realese you hidden desire or that you hold.
    #Some group members don't know english but this is you chance to insult them because no one will understand perhaps.

This is great opportunity for you.
    I don't mind lower the price as long I can get rid this curse group.

My Group FB:
    http://surl.li/ejvco

My Email Contact:
    [email protected]

If you want more proof, pictures or videos just email me, I already giving my email address.

I only accept Paypal as payment only.

Thank You for visit.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.