Selling  North America  Android and iOS (Accounts Available) NEW Accounts With Up To 191K Gold(and more)

Discussion in 'World of Tanks Blitz Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell WoT Blitz Account' started by Newfunland2, 12/30/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Currently making new accounts with 0 battles with any desired amount of gold, so there's no exact cost for these, however, an account with 181k gold on it would cost 75$ for reference. I'll accordingly price them with the amount of gold you request. (above 200k total gold the prices for gold will not be as cheap for new accounts)

Below is an example of one of the accounts I've made for those interested. Do note that more than 250k+ gold was spent to acquire everything available on this account (90 premium/collector tanks ranging from tier 10 to tier 5 and 800 days of premium).

Warning: Some of the tanks shown were only available during certain events to be purchased or rotated weekly/monthly in the shop so keep an eye out for those if you wish to acquire them.

Continue reading below

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 195148.png
    Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 195109.png Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 195021.png

¿How do I access my account after buying it?
    After buying your account you will be provided an email and the corresponding password (With the given password you can get access to both the email account and the game account.) I suggest you change your email account password after you purchase the account.

*To access it download the game from the Play Store, Huawei App Gallery, or any other mobile app store, or download the Wargaming Client if you're a PC player(Its available on steam too), then after doing that start the game, you will shortly see the login screen, for mobile users, you can start playing on your account by using the provided email and password or log in using the google icon(email option) by selecting the given email.

-PC players can do the same procedure on steam as mobile players(can't log in through the google play icon, unfortunately)
    -WG client users only need to log in with their email and password on the game client and download WOTB then click to play to start playing on their accounts

Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 210422.png

¿How do I change my game account password or my in-game username?
    * Go to your account page from Wargaming's official website. Then click 'Log in', and log in with the email address and the password.
    3_Q6ehwgW.width-800.png

* After logging in, click on your name at the top right side of the page. Then click on "Account Management". There you can change any information you want regarding the account, first you should add your own phone number. It's required to change the account's mail address.
    The system sends a sms with confirmation code while changing the account's mail address (sometimes this process can take a long time to complete if there are too many sms requests). Since its a new account you can freely add your own phone number and change the account's mail address right after you log in. Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 205020.png

KEEP IN MIND
    -Changing information like email address or adding a phone number costs nothing, but changing the in-game nickname costs 2.5K gold. (this can be done through your account page or in-game, however the wargaming client version of the game does not allow you to change your in-game name from the game settings)
    Captura de pantalla 2022-12-30 205206.png

With this your account has been succesfully setup, congratulations and thanks for reading this far!

2. OP
    OP
    Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    A price adjustment has been made and from now and onwards, new accounts with 181k gold are available for ONLY 50.00$, as mentioned before anything above 200k will be slightly more costly but below that the price of gold will remain the same

3. sikiokira

sikiokira
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello!, I'm Interested In Buying this account you have shown in the pictures you have provided, is the price 50.00$ ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, unfortunately the account shown as an example is not available, since it's already owned by another client, however i can provide you with a fresh account with 181k gold for the same price if you'd like to

5. sikiokira

sikiokira
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Do you have An Account Like The Pictures have Shown ?, I Am Interested In buying it !

6. OP
    OP
    Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    None currently since some of the tanks seen in the pictures are not available in the shop yet or won't be for at least a few months, i'll see if I can prepare some like that for the future

7. montagekrypt

montagekrypt
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    so just to make sure, i pay $50 and get a fresh account with 181K gold?

8. OP
    OP
    Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    That's indeed how it works, yes

9. Cokies

Cokies
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi buddy. I just placed an order. Can you please help create an account similar as above in NA server? Thank you so much!

10. OP
    OP
    Newfunland2

Newfunland2
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE(05/13/2023): PLEASE READ, currently out of stock, and pricing has been increased to reflect the increase of the cost of gold in game, fresh accounts with gold might be available for purchase during Christmas as the wargaming shop has received changes to both the offers they provide and the cost of gold.

Small update(07/08/2023): Double Gold offers are back, so anyone interested in buying accounts, feel free to contact me for any amount of gold or make a direct purchase if you're interested in getting an account with exactly 191k gold.

#10 Newfunland2, 5/13/23
    Last edited: 7/8/23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.