Stole Money Account recalled

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by FrenzyATLAS, 9/8/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

April 14th 2021

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

$800 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

https://www.playerup.com/members/null88.919769/

Null88

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

Skrill

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

Unknown

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

Unknown

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik

Null88 / jorg

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I pruchased a rainbow six siege account from him and asked for proof of pruchase screenshots from seller as i was considering selling it. Then the account email and password was changed without my knowledge. He knew I was trying to sell as i asked for proof of purchase screenshots because i was selling and tried to cover up the account pullback with me trying to sell the account and that he hadnt been payed. Also he claimed to have an issue about not being payed by playerup for over 4 months and would give me the proof of purchase when he was payed but never did. I payed the money to playerup, he pulled the account back or he sold the steam account and the new owner who pulled it back and now i dont have access or a response from him. Even though he claimed it wasnt him and the new owner of the steam account didnt know about it has the proof of purchase and he can pull back the steam account at anytime. He should have provided this proof of purchase when i got the account but didnt send the right screenshots so he could take the account back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Account was purchased through the middleman service

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

4. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Hello. I in fact did not take back the account. I showed him the original proof of purchase picture for Rainbow Six Siege from Steam (which is all I have). I think he just sold the account on another platform and wants to accuse me of pulling it back now in order to cash out. I can't pull it back because the Steam account that was used to buy it is also sold, so the accusation of me pulling the account back is ridiculous. That's all I have to say. Have a nice Evening @Hulk

5. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi, the account was not sold, the email was changed without my knowledge as shown in the screenshots (additionally there will be no record of selling through the middleman as i never sold it). I never changed the email or password of the account to sell. He has told me in the past he has the ability to pull the account back and he has done it before, but the screenshot provided does not work when contacting ubisoft support. Even if he says he did not pull it back i was not aware when buying the account that he had sold the steam account which will have access to the rainbow six siege account. Even if null claims he did not pull it back he has both the ability to pull the steam account back temporarily and pull the uplay account back and could give the account back to me proving he did not pull it back or that the person he sold the steam account to did not pull it back. Additionally he also lied to me about playerup payment when i asked for the proper screenshots that i should have been given when buying the account. Thanks @Hulk

6. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Also selling the steam account gives the new owner access to all of the proof of purchase receipts for the account so selling this without my knowledge is basically selling the proof of purchase for the account causing it to be recalled which is against the guidelines. If you have the ability to recall the account the only reason you have to not return it is that you recalled it back yourself. There is no evidence that I sold the account but there is evidence I no longer have it and you being the original owner means you can return the account to me. I would just like the account I payed for back and I’m sure in this instance playerup would allow you to recall the account for me if it was not you who recalled it as you claim. Returning the account and providing valid proof of purchase would easily end this. Thanks

7. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You say you can’t pull the account back but there is no evidence showing you have sold the steam account. Also if you are the original owner of the steam or Ubisoft account the account can be recalled easily.

8. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

9. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Hello, to make things straight: It is certainly not against Playerup Guidelines that I sold my Steam account. I also can't share any private conversation with you because in Germany we have something called Datenrecht (you can read into it). The Datenrechtsgrundverordnung is very strict in Germany, so that you are not allowed to post any private conversation without the approval of the third party. I asked him and he said no. He also said that he did not pull pack the account, as he did not even know that he was able to do it. I can provide you with an updated screenshot for the Watch Dogs Legion key, which also was on the account if you want, as I recently found it. Oh and one last thing: I did not lie about Playerup payments. They did in fact not pay me for 3 whole months and yes I did not send you any proof of purchase until they paid me, but I think that should be reasonable. After all I sent the proof to you once they paid me so I don't see any problem here calling me out for "lying about playerup payments". @Hulk @FrenzyATLAS

10. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello, if you are in contact with the new owner of the steam account like you say, could you not ask him to send a valid proof of purchase to you so you can return the account and this can be resolved? Additionally you have provided no evidence of selling the steam account or him saying he didn’t know about the proof of purchase so how do I know it isn’t just lies and you broke the guidelines by selling the proof of purchase to the account? I understand sending proof of purchase after payment but you never sent any valid proof of purchase after receiving the payment leading me to believe you were the one who recalled it. Again you have provided many ways to resolve this, please provide valid proof of purchase like promised either through the new owner or contacting steam/Ubisoft yourself or recall the account yourself and return it to me with valid proof of purchase if you weren’t the one who recalled it. It would be much easier if the account could just be returned with valid proof of purchase like promised and like I payed for. If you did not recall it or sell the proof of purchase, there would be no reason to not provide these things.Thanks @Hulk @Null88

11. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    There is no point to arguing as it is just empty words if you cannot provide evidence. Like I have said, to resolve this you can just return the account and valid proof of purchase (screenshot of receipt with steam name and desktop date included). You have the money so the only reason not to do this would be that you recalled it.

12. OP
    OP
    FrenzyATLAS

FrenzyATLAS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
  13. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

Are you the original owner of this account?

14. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Yes I am

15. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Show proof that you sold your steam account. And to who? It doesn't matter who recovered it, if it's recovered under PlayerUp guidelines you must help recover it back to them. If you're the original owner, you should be able to do so.

If the person you sold your steam account too then recovered the account from him. That is still your problem. Either way, this account should have been unlinked via steam prior to you selling it so this issue wouldn't happen.

775$ is a lot of money to simply say, "this is not my problem". Help your buyer out, he gave you a fair and large sum for your account and doesn't have access to it anymore. If you believe he sold it, and you can prove this then the dispute is simply closed in your favor.

16. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

All the links have obviously been removed. My question now is how am I supposed to proof that I sold the account? Due to my country's law I am not allowed to share private conversations which would proof it.

17. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

You are also not allowed to sell your account either - so do you only care about some laws and not others?

You can provide such proofs here and we'll delete it shortly after seeing them if it bothers you. We only need to see the proof to close this in your favor.

Either way, Frenzy is not from Germany so you're not disclosing anything that can't be disclosed. Pretty sure that law is put in place for legality reasons via the government and not personal matters online.

18. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

It is against the companies TOS to sell your account. Not against a nationwide law. You are switching things up.

19. Null88

Null88
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Also, it is not very professional of your site to let me wait 3 months for my money in the first place. Last wednesday I've also purchased an account here and I am still waiting for you to open the 3 way conversation ticket with the seller so he can give me the account. The money is already taken from my credit balance and from my bank, so what are you waiting for so long? @Ryan

20. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Were you not paid for an account that the OP no longer has access too?

I handle disputes - I'm not middleman, could you please provide proof you have sold your steam account and/or help the OP get his RS6 account back? Or are neither of these things a possibility?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.