922215251 - The buyer changed the data and asks for a refund

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by seclime2b, 10/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: 15 oct 2020

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $38 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: @Aboubakar

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example:

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example:

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Aboubakar

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

a) The buyer bought an account through Middleman,
    b) I sent him data + video confirmation in the conversation (.https://www.playerup.com/conversati...n-id-922215251-38-3-way-conversation.1882732/ ).
    c)The buyer logged into the account and changed the username and password, and also tried to change the email. Then he canceled the email change. Then he added 2F authorization
    d)After changing the username and password, as well as adding 2F, the buyer sends new data to the conversation and asks for a code from 2F Google authentication (only he has this code, because the access code comes to the application on his phone)
    e)And he says that if I don't give him the code from 2FA, then he will refund! But he has already taken account, uploaded a photo to it, deleted my old photos and added 2F authorization (2FA is impossible to delete it through the technical support of Instagram, this can only be done by the one who has the code from the application - the buyer)

Proof
    OG Account
    [​IMG]

After delivery
    [​IMG]

Proof:
    1. He is logged into the account (displayed in the mail)
    [​IMG]

2.He added 2FA
    [​IMG]

3. Buyer changed the username and sent me new data in a conversation (this proves that the buyer logged into the account and added 2FA, because it is impossible tochange the data if you are not logged into the account)

Original username was: priroda_priro*****
    Username buyer: mohameddhiasolt*****
    [​IMG]

Total: This person either added 2FA on purpose, or did it because he did not know how to work with it and lost his 2FA, but this is not my fault. I gave the customer account without numbers and 2FA! We need help @Middleman and @Help

#1 seclime2b, 10/14/20
    Last edited: 10/15/20
  2. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

He probably just doesn't know how it works, assist him and teach him how to check the code using the APP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. OP
    OP
    seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   0   0

I did it, this person does not understand and still says that I must give him some code or refunde. I did everything I could.
    [​IMG]
    If there are no complaints to me, then issue payment and confirm delivery from the second side. Thanks for answer

4. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

seclime2b likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

A month has passed, how long to wait for the closing of the deal? Can you help me? Please!
    @Middleman @Help

6. Support

Support
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

1   0   0

7. OP
    OP
    seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

8. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

9. OP
    OP
    seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

@Middleman please help me to solve this problem with the order. I've been waiting for a very long time, why have I been ignored for a month on all issues?

10. OP
    OP
    seclime2b

seclime2b
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Resolved
    Thanks!

#10 seclime2b, 11/30/20
    Last edited: 11/30/20
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.