Sold 4 char twitter handle accounts | Updated info in the last post

Discussion in 'Twitter OG Usernames for Sale - Buy X.com OG Names' started by billyr, 12/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

77   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    4 char Twitter handle accounts

- all accounts are many years old (aged) and don't have much past activity
    - all come with the original email, means they're as good as your own, will last a long time!
    - quick delivery

Price:
    no special characters or numbers (eg. "abcd") - $35 [BUY NOW]
    with special characters or numbers (eg. "ab_d") - $20 [BUY NOW]
    20% OFF on BTC purchases

If you want the ability to pick a specific handle please contact me. Please keep in mind that they might cost more $.

Payment:
    - middleman (many payment options)
    - direct BTC (20% OFF) [how to buy bitcoin]

Replacement policy: 1 week for replacements in case of a permanent suspension (if account wasn't used to spam or violate TOS)

For the fastest service, please, message @BuyTwitterForce on Telegram now!
    Or email [email protected]!

#1 billyr, 12/28/19
    Last edited: 7/1/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

77   0   0

2022 update:

We're adjusting the prices to:
    (please don't use old buy now links)
    no special characters or numbers (eg. "abcd") - $69 [BUY NOW]
    0 left
    with special characters or numbers (eg. "ab_d") - $39 [BUY NOW]
    approx. 5 left

Also available:
    $89 5 char "_****" underscore followed by a top 500 (usage frequency) 4 letter English word SWAPPABLE

- most of these accounts are older than 10 years, so you get both a 4 char handle AND a premium quality aged account (which usually go for $10-$20)
    - all come with the original registration email, means they're as good as your own, will last a long time!
    - nearly instant delivery

Payment:
    - middleman (many payment options)
    - direct BTC (10% OFF) [how to buy bitcoin]

For the fastest service, please, message @BuyTwitterForce on Telegram now!
    Or email [email protected]!

Please, don't ask about stuff that's not listed here. We cannot get you any handle you want.
    If it's not listed, we don't have it.
    If you're not interested in a random looking 4 char or something else that's explicitly listed, we won't be able to help you.

#2 billyr, 4/16/22
    Last edited: 7/16/22
  3. Alprazolam

Alprazolam
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    +Rep

Seller is legit and fast

4. BGFUNGUS

BGFUNGUS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi!

Can you please get back to me with the handle you have.

In interest in the 4 letter handles!

Thanks

5. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

Replied via a private message here.

All the best!

6. Cee1213

Cee1213
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi can i pay through paypal

7. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

You can if you buy via playerup, they accept PayPal.

All the best!

8. Cee1213

Cee1213
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Can you tell me how and how much i have to pay

9. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

If you want a random 4 char with special characters (the only thing left in this thread) you can buy it via this link, which will cost you $39. And after paying please carefully follow all the playerup instructions and allow a bit of time for their processing.

10. Cee1213

Cee1213
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey
    Can we contact through email i have already sent you an email

11. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

Just replied to your email.

All the best!

12. Cee1213

Cee1213
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi I have waited a long time and middleman has still not contacted me... Can you please help me get the account

13. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

I believe we talked about this over email unless I have people mixed up. Unfortunately I don't have any more access to playerup staff than you do and can't even reference your order when there's no automated order id because of the payment method you chose. I hope they will respond to you soon!

All the best!

14. Cee1213

Cee1213
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yes, I am the person from email… Can you contact them on telegram?

15. OP
    OP
    billyr

billyr
    Expand Collapse
    Twitter Veteran

77   0   0

Sure if you insist I'll send them a message. But FYI your tickets/queries are much more likely to be effective. If they didn't respond to them I'd suggest just sending them some more, sometimes you'll just get lucky and they'll notice it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.