Selling  100+ Games  Europe  6+ Years Old   1-24 Hours  ✅Verified Account 230+ Games Steam Account For Sale

Discussion in 'Steam Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Vaap, 6/3/23.

1. Vaap

Vaap
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    My Steam Account is for Sale. 3 Years ago it was stolen and as I understand they used hack in pubg. Account has vacban in pubg. Other than that it has great history. Lots of games, I will give my uplay too because they are connected

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. fmooos

fmooos
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Additionally, it's not recommended to engage in such activities as it can lead to negative consequences, such as the permanent suspension of your account. If you've regained control of your account, it's best to secure it by changing passwords, enabling two-factor authentication, and contacting the appropriate support channels for assistance in resolving any unauthorized access issues.

If you're interested in playing games on your Steam account again, it might be a better idea to focus on recovering and securing your account rather than attempting to sell it. If you have further questions or concerns about your account, it's best to reach out to Steam's customer support for guidance.