Selling  Europe  Level 91-99  5 or Higher 1500 War Thunder PC Account, 4 nations tanks, planes and ships lot .

Discussion in 'WarThunder Accounts for Sale' started by katanisl, 2/2/23.

1. katanisl

katanisl
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    *1500 € War Thunder PC Account, 4 nations tanks, planes and ships lot**.
    The perfect account to really get started. All premium vehicles and account are worth around 1500€, from low to high level everything is there, you can choose from 4 nations, USA, GERMANY, RUSSIA and GREAT BRITAIN.
    Mainly Russia and Germany are played there up to medium level and also high level premium helicopters are available.
    Of course, all other nations are playable, but I have no premium vehicles there

The new T80 and the Tornado Tds from the current winter event are also unlocked.

The premium account is over 600 days old and about 4000 Gold Eagles, premium currency + over 50Euro in market currency are also still available.

due to lack of time I have decided to sell my account, game progress and time invested.
    please only serious and fair price proposals everything else will be ignored.

For sale is access to a computer game, digital goods and not real war equipment.
    The game content remains the intellectual property of Gaijin, the publisher and developer, and cannot be claimed from Gaijin.

my discord is :nagi#6053

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.