Selling  1-60 Minutes 0.40 USD IMVU Credits

Discussion in 'IMVU Credits for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by VincentWolfs, 7/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VincentWolfs

VincentWolfs
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    [​IMG]

Mass Gifting/Sticker Method Prices

1k = $0.40 USD
    5k = $2.00 USD
    10k = $4.00 USD
    15k = $6.00 USD
    20k = $8.00 USD
    50k = $20.00 USD

PAYPAL

(direct transfer limit reached, takes longer to recieve, Instant transfer is $0.60 USD per 1k)

First Time Purchase recieves 10k instantly via instant transfer then the rest after payment, and a bonus of credits
    (this only applies for first time purchases)

Regular buyers get discounts, contact me on my discord below
    Discord = Vincent (Icey)#3986

Sticker Purchase

If you're a creator you can create a sticker, and set the amount to the you're planning to buy from me.
    I cover the markup for purchases under 30k. After 2 weeks you'll recieve your amount, and you can keep track of your pending credits on the developers report (I can send the link)

Mass Gifting
    This is the fastest, and safest way to recieve credits. You'll add all the items you wish to purchase to your wishlist, and i gift you all of those items until it adds up to the amount of credits you purchased, this can also be split between accounts as long as it adds up to the amount you purchased.

Instant Transfer
    This takes about 1 or 3 days to complete, and requires more steps to finish, that's why it's more expensive.
    If you order 10k you'll receive them in less than 1 minute, over 10k takes 1 or 3 days to complete.
    for 1k i charge 0.60$ USD.

#1 VincentWolfs, 7/17/22
    Last edited: 7/17/22
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.